Zero

In an unknown place.

Out of sight, it looked like a tiny foam bubble.

However, if you look deeper, deeper until you can observe the elements in it.

That's right, right inside that little bubble, there is a small floating building.

Come to think of it, how did this happen?

We skip that part now and let's get into seeing what's in there.

"Oh-, hello my dear reader ~"

Inside the building, there are many bookshelves containing books neatly arranged from top to bottom, vertically, horizontally. All that can be explained is that it looks like a library.

There are hundreds, no, maybe thousands? No one knows.

In the midst of it all, the main focus is again on a mysterious man wearing a mask, and a weird hat is seen sitting and writing something on a sheet of paper.

"Hoo, even though you say this hat is weird, but this hat really fits my style, you know?"

Whatever.

The man got up from his seat and instantly disappeared. At first glance, there will be a lot of confusion in one place, because the man is on the top floor.

He is seen picking up something from the bookshelf and then walking downstairs.

Closing his arms behind his back, he descended the stairs.

Now that you think about it, isn't the decoration and interior of this library room too luxurious.

The glistening layer on the roof looked like gold, yet in the same place, it was not gold, looked like an unnamed precious jewel.

However, the man descended from the diamond-plated staircase on the railing beside him which looked very luxurious and charming.

"You must have a lot of questions, but let me say one thing."

"Youkoso, to my world

"Youkoso, to my world."

The man spread out his arms and gracefully seemed to be welcoming his guest.

"I have many names, in one place people call me Joe, in another, it might be Zef, in another place, I am Circle, Holmes, or maybe Watson. But for now, you can call me Verdeus. "

....What a weird name.

"Ahem, there's a special reason behind it. However, I welcome you into my world. This is a place within the realm of the world called "Fiction". A world where a place is an expression of the imagination of people called "Writers". This can be said is a story. "

"After all, I am almighty here."

While twirling his hand, a small ball suddenly appeared on top of his palm, it floated up. No... that, is it planet... earth?

"Just wanting it, see? I made our beloved planet, mother of earth, Tiamat, Gaia, Bhudevi, Jörð, or other beautiful names of hers, appear on the palms of my hands. Isn't that amazing? "

You're showing off.

"Hahahah, Tsun Narathor-can can't be honest. Well, forget it. I invite you here to read a story that will happen in the future. "

He clenched his palms again and instantly the Earth disappeared. He walked downstairs in that arrogant, annoying manner.

"Ahem, this library which is the personification of my own mind, is a place to hold books from the higher dimensional plane where you are currently. Maybe some of you are sitting in the bed or are lying down maybe? While looking at a modern communication technology called Mobile, you are reading this. "

"The number of books that I keep here, they are infinite! No one knows how many, not even I. This book is directly linked to the timeline in your world. In other words, these books are books that were created and are in your world. The numbers will continue to prevail here as more fiction books are made. Be it physical or digital. "

In short. Every book that is in the third dimension, exists in this world called two dimensions. A story created by connecting the real-world concept with a fictional world.

But clearly, the books weren't written by him, right? There's no way this weirdo wrote all those books.

In other words, the book was created by an original author in the Beat World (real world) and now comes here through the knowledge of Verdeus. In other words, he was a book maniac.

"That's right, I couldn't possibly write these books, these books only exist in my world through the knowledge I have acquired. That means the book is there for me to read, as well as you guys do. "

After that short explanation, Verdeus then walked towards the table and sat on the chair before. He put a book on the table, the book he had picked up on the shelf.

"This time I will invite you to read a short entertainment that may be interesting."

It has an illustrated cartoon cover or so I should say. There were two characters there, a boy who looked like he was 16 years old and a girl at the same age.

"There are various types of books. Novels, comics, literary knowledge, poetry, legends, scriptures, and so on. But this time what I want to present is a light novel, a novel that is intended for teenagers in general. This is a novel that you can find in a country called Japan. Youkoso Jisuryouko and blblabla, its too long to spell, so I'm short with Classroom of The elite according to the meaning in the international language. "

Wow, this guy is blunt.

"Tells about a 16-year-old teenager who goes to high school. This is a very interesting story, seeing every action taken by the protagonist in secret and neatly arranged. Fooling all his classmates with the phrase "Horikita make me do it". Haha haha."

Just get to the point.

"Yeah right, wouldn't it be interesting if we could create a situation where his classmates who don't know anything see the secret the protagonist has been keeping? Interesting right?"

In other words, this man wants to create entertainment where we will witness the characters in the novel react to the secrets that the protagonist has overflowing. The past, relationships, actual behavior. He will create such a situation.

Is that kind of thing possible?

Of course, for general knowledge. The existence of a higher dimension where he saw the lower dimension was nothing but a fabricated fiction, he could do that.

Pok

The man clapped his hand once and then the visualization around changed. This place was not in the previous library, but a large cinema studio where there was a large white screen in front and enough seats to accommodate over 100 people.

This guy really meant it.

"Now Rasi. Oh, I will call you "Rasi" from now on as my guest of honor. So without lingering, let's get started. "