Chapter 11, madakono sekaiwa

Yey

Yey

****

Back to reactions.

Kei was currently asleep on Ayanokouji's lap.

Previously she looked very erotic and lustful. But luckily, because the effects of the alcohol seemed to have started to get stronger, she felt sleepy and fell asleep right on Ayanokouji's lap, she buried her face in her boyfriend's chest and her small and beautiful hands were still holding Ayanokouji's blazer, as if feeling scared. lost him.

Obviously, this can not be caused by alcohol alone. That girl, Satou..... looks like Amasawa for a moment. What did she mix?

Ayanokouji was finally able to heave a sigh of relief. He saw the face of his girlfriend in his lap. His hand lightly stroked her head and hair, before it landed on her cheeks which were white and soft as mochi cakes.

Seeing this, he couldn't help but feel tense.

However, that feeling disappeared in an instant when he saw all the deadly stares the boys had directed at him.

Also, it seems like the D-class students seem really surprised by Karuizawa's spoiled-looking attitude.

'Karuizawa likes Ayanokouji-kun?'

'I-I don't know anything about this'

'Are the two of them dating?'

Ayanokouji could hear such whispers from the D class students.

Also, his two friends Akito and Keisei froze staring at Ayanokouji.

"...what?"

'You ask "What?" with such a flat face? Don't you feel the need to explain what just happened!' Probably from all the boys.

"Y-you..... and Karuizawa-san-" Akito

"Kiyotaka..." Keisei.

"Hoooooooooh, that was really awesome! Do it again, Kiyopon! Kiss Karuizawa-san again—, Iteee! Why did you hit me, Miyatchi?!"

Haruka suddenly came and shouted excitedly. She did feel sad for Airi, but she felt that Airi deserved it. Probably she was tired of how Airi couldn't show the courage to express her feelings to Ayanokouji and now another woman had taken Ayanokouji. With this, she hopes that Airi can develop in the future.

"Don't say stupid things, Haruka, that's Ike's role."

"Hah? What do you mean? Didn't you see the precious moment earlier? It was so passionate and erotic!"

Haruka said that excitedly and her eyes lit up.

"No... after all, it's not really... I mean, how can you get excited when you see someone else kissing? Wouldn't it make more sense if you felt excited when you were about to be kissed by the boy you like?"