➤ eight . . .

THE TWO FAMOUS CHEFS WENT BACK TO THE FRONT STAGE...

the others are still quite shocked to see the chefs that are in front of them. Thus, you giggled at their expressions.

"That's the man who was the first in his graduating class after scoring the highest score in Totsuki's history in the graduation exam! He turned down 800 or so offers from high-caliber restaurants around the world to take his current position as the Head Chef and Company Director of Totsuki Resort!"

"Dojima Gin!" As the glasses boy kept blabbering stuff, you just got bored and took out the stash of candies inside your pockets- which of course, was from Momo-senpai again. You felt like that senpai was already your sweets supplier. You look back at Yukihira, who was also looking at you.

"Want some?" You mumbled softly, handing him a few pieces as you went towards him. Still ignoring the glasses boy beside him.

"Oh! Arigato, Y/n!"

"You just ignored everything I said!" Marui shouted, which he was ignored once again by the duo who were eating the candies.

"Welcome to my Totsuki Resort. Each of the alumni who have gathered here today are chefs who own their own restaurants. For the next six days of the training camp, we will treat you as we would our own staff." Dojima Gin started talking about stuff here and there which you didn't pay much attention as you knew what's gonna happen next.

━━•❃°•°❀°•°❃•━━

Group F training camp

"It seems you're all here. In my class, you'll be working in pairs. You'll be in the same pairs as in your first practicum of the semester. Please go to your workstations." The Alumni said in a soft, calming voice that you swore you could fall asleep with.

"Aww, I'm alone again." You sighed heavily and sulked, you started walking towards your station. A familiar blonde- who you were dying to meet, started walking towards Yukihira.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
System:

Takumi Aldini

Hailing from Italy, Takumi is the self-proclaimed rival of Sōma Yukihira. Also one of Y/n Kinoshita's fling.

I wouldn't really call it a fling. But
mostly Y/n Kinoshita always flirt
with the Shy Takumi.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"Oohh.. So... I can approach him..?"

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
System:

Yes.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"Oohh, Yes! Nice."

" 'Kumi-kun~!" You slightly shouted, raising your hand for him to see you. The blonde glance at you, his eyebrows furrowed. But upon seeing your angelic features, his cheeks tinted light pink.

"Y-Y/N-san?!" Takumi stuttered, his face was a blushing mess while his brother was laughing beside him. You rushed towards him and held both of his hands while jumping up and down.

"What a coincidence seeing you here~!" You then glance at Isami.

"Ohayo, 'Sami-kun!" You gave the other male a hug, which he gave back gladly. The younger Aldini had no issues with you, he sees you- and by you, I meant Y/N Kinoshita, as his older sister.