➤ twenty - nine . . .

"HUH.. YOU WOKE UP . . .

early, Y/N. It's Saturday, so you should get more rest." Yukihira said as he entered the kitchen, only to see you cooking something. A yawn escaped his lips while the steam from the food had been brushing against your face.

You gave him a short glimpse. You were tired but here you were, showing him your smile. That's what he liked about you.

"Good morning, Soma. And no, I already had plenty of rest." You greeted mixing the batter that you made. After that, you took out a stick of butter and started brushing it on the pan.

"What are you cooking?" He asked, leaning against the counter, he then watched you as you poured the batter on the pan.

"Just a simple nutella crepes." You replied shortly, your mind focused on the batter that you're cooking.

"Chocolate in the morning? Diabetes is waving at 'cha!" The male pointed out, waving his hand at you as if he was the diabetes that's about to enter your body. You let out a laugh as you gave his shoulder a light punch.

"Do you want some?" You had asked, flipping the crepe that had finally cooked. You placed it on the empty plate and started cooking another one.

"Sure. I'm too lazy to cook anything, and I think the others are still sleeping." He told you, making you nod your head at him.

"Say, should I also cook for the others? They don't mind eating Nutella Crepes for their first meal, right?" You asked him again, who nodded his head as an answer.

"I'm sure they won't mind. They love your cooking." It was just words, and you're sure that it isn't something big for him, but the words that he had said to you made your heart swelled.

You're indeed delighted that they love your cooking. The statement that came out from his lips made you let out a giggle.

"You think so?"

•❅─────✧❅✦❅✧─────❅•

"Huh.. Never expected that cooking crepes is quite a hard work." You sigh, wiping the beads of sweat that formed on your forehead with the cloth that Yukihira had placed on the counter beside you. Such a small little actions made you smirk and raised your eyebrow.

"Waah! What's that amazing smell?!" Someone shouted, which you guessed that it's Yuki judging just by the voice.

"That's why I never liked making crepes. Well, not that I bake or cook desserts in the first place." Yukihira said, letting out a small laugh that echoed through the area. 

You were about to open your mouth to reply, when you got cut off by the sudden opening of the kitchen's door. Your dormmates stood next to the doorframe, panting a bit with morning hair and even drool that you noticed.

"Good morning." You greeted them with a closed-eye smile before looking back at your cooking.

"Ah, I want to eat that batter." You thought to yourself, your gaze landing to the batter that sat there waiting to be cooked. 

"Oh! Y/N is cooking for breakfast!" One of the boys exclaimed happily, jumping up and down like a child.

"Yup! I hope you don't mind eating Nutella crepes. It's a lazy day today, ain't it?" All of them cheered as they'll be going to eat the food that you cooked again. To tell the truth, you've only cooked for them once. The only person who could get to enjoy your cooking daily was of course, none other than Erina Nakiri.