➤ nine . . .

"THOSE WHO FINISHED SERVING THEM . . .

dinner will be allowed to have the rest of the day off." One of the Alumni that stood on the stage informed the young chefs, a bunch of buff guys that seemed like bodyguards still standing behind them. Yuki's jaw dropped after witnessing what her two eyes had just saw.

"Who are these people?!" Yuki shouted.

"The Jouwan University Bodybuilder club is staying nearby. The American football and wrestling clubs will be arriving soon."

"What the fuck. There is an American football and wrestling club?" Yukihira scoffed as a joke. Does that mean they have to speak English?

"Our dinner today consists of a steak set. Each of you will prepare fifty servings."

"Fifty servings each?!" Everyone shouted in unison, a shocked look evident that would not disappear from their faces.

"Now?!"

"You've got to be kidding me!"

"I came here for the food what the f-"

"Language!"

"Hmm, fifty servings eh~? I'll be in your care then, System."

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
System:

Yes. Let's work hard.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

•❅─────✧❅✦❅✧─────❅•

"If you cannot finish serving our guests' dinner within the next sixty minutes, you will be expelled on the spot. The door will be the one on the left." The man said, startling everyone and pointing towards big white doors.

"Begin!" The students suddenly became anxious, running back and forth while you just looked around and started doing fifty servings with the help of System. You worked gracefully like before, not a drop of sweat falling into your porcelain like skin.

15 minutes had passed and you already completed the fifty dishes needed. After placing them, you removed the hair tie that bound your hair, making your h/c colored hair danced gracefully. You removed the excess pieces of hair that was covering your face and tucked them behind your ear, taking a glance at the students that were all over the place like chickens that were fleeing from the hands of a slaughterer.

"Y/N Kinoshita, fifty servings complete! You passed the test." The man shouted, making you sigh in relief. You started cracking your fingers and started stretching your arms.

"I hope you enjoyed the dish!" You said in a sweet voice. The others stared at you in awe, but they aren't really surprised. You are the Y/N Kinoshita after all. The one that can do almost a lot of weird and wacky shit with just a flick of a wrist.

"Yukihira Souma, fifty servings complete! You passed the test." He shouted again, making you glance at Yukihira ever so quickly. Motherfucking bi— and here you thought you'd be having the spotlight for quite a while.

"Great work, Yukihira-kun!" You said, giving him a thumbs up. The boy went towards you and raised his hand, as if asking for a high-five. You happily gave it and the both of you chuckled.

"Both of them are too fast!" Yuki exclaimed, looking dull.

"Hmm, I haven't seen Akira-kun for how many days..." You muttered under your breathe.

"I should probably call him later." You mentally noted to call him later after the shifts.

You glance at the blonde who was whispering curses to himself, such as Yukihira finishing before him and other stuff that you didn't get to hear. You just laughed at his state and patted his head.