➤ four . . .

YOU WOKE UP EARLIER THAN USUAL . . .

though it is a good thing because you still need to cook breakfast for the God Tongue. You went inside the kitchen, opening the fridge to get a bottled water. After a few minutes, Yukihira entered.

"Oh, Y/N-san? Why did you woke up early?" Yukihira asked you, sitting at the chair as if he was waiting for a certain someone.

"Mm, I still need to cook breakfast for Erina." You mumbled, voice was croaky and low because you were still half asleep.

You took out a bottle of water, you then closed the door's fridge and leaned on it, you opened the lid of the bottle and started drinking while you rub your eyes to remove the sleepiness in you. The male chuckled lowly at your state.

"Cute." He mumbled to his breathe, but lucky for him, you didn't get to hear it.

"How about you? You gonna challenge Isshiki-senpai in a shokugeki or something?" You joked, as you closed the cap and threw the empty bottle in the trash can. Yukihira's eyes widened at your joke.

"How did you know?" He asked, which made you choke on your own saliva.

"Oh shit! I got it right?" You started laughing.

"Damn, I guess I still remember the scenes when I watched Foodwars." You told yourself.

"Well then, Yu-ki-hi-ra~" You sung out his name, you went closer to him and held his chin, raising it up so his eyes will match yours. He then started blushing. You went closer, but to his dismay, you went closer to his left ear.

"You won't stand a chance to the Seventh Seat." You whispered softly, you then blew air on his ears that made him flinch. You let out a small giggle and turned your back, walking away while you wave your hand in the air.

"I didn't know it was fun teasing boys. I'm always quiet in my past life." You mumbled, frolicking as you exited the dorm, a limousine was waiting outside. You made a request for Erina to let her driver pick you up every morning, as you didn't want to walk all the way.

The driver opened the car's door for you, you entered and the car drove off to go to the Nakiri's Mansion.

A few minutes after, you had entered the Nakiri's. You went out of the limo and went inside their house, you got greeted by an impatient Erina.

"You're late!" That is her greetings to you, you just sighed softly and waved your hand as you passed by her.

"Yeah, yeah. Ohayo Gozaimasu, ojo-sama~" You teased her. Your feet then brought you to their kitchen. You started gathering the equipments that you needed for cooking, Erina was following you from behind like a lost puppy.

"I told you for how many times now! Don't call me that!" She started lecturing you, though you didn't hear anything that she said because you were busy preparing her breakfast. She was like a nagging mom, not too different from any other.

After a few minutes, you had finished making her first meal, you took a spoonful of the food and faced her, the girl stopped from her naggings about Soma and such. You grabbed her chin and raised it, you gave her a smirk as you brought the spoon on her mouth closer.

"Open wide, Erina-chan~" You cooed, due to the shock, the girl simply obeyed your orders without second thoughts which made you chuckle. You brought the spoon inside her mouth. She tasted the food that you made and moaned in satisfaction. After a few seconds, the girl regained her posture, though her hands were still holding at the counter for support.