Chapter Two.

Throughout the night and well on into the morning, Kal was under the rule of Virgil and Theb.

All of him was used repeatedly; Kal was almost surprised at how much stamina the men both held.

Kal himself was exhausted. Nearly on the edge of unconsciousness, there were tears at the edges of his vision and his head was pounding. Not only did the men touch him for their pleasure, but also their amusement. Their fists were used just as much as their cocks and holding back his sobs and cries of pain required far more of his strength than normal.

With how coordinated the men were with alternating between resting and participating, Kal had a strong feeling that they had done this multiple times before. Even when Virgil was asleep, Theb was doing things to Kal and vice versa.

There was a feeling that if someone named Derrick had not interrupted to say they were leaving, the men would have continued throughout the day too.

Kal was hauled from the now dirty furs and out of the canvas tent. His legs felt like water and his bottom was stricken with pain at each step.

The sun was high in sky, meaning that they had been in the tent for half a day. Kal could feel both hunger and thirst from being tied down. The skin around his wrists, ankles, and on his chest was raw from movement.

Though, the moment that Kal saw his sister huddled in a cage in the back of a cart, all his feelings of dread were replaced with those of relief.

His feet picked up a tad more under the duress of Virgils hands; Theb had long since moved on once Derrick called them both away from their task. Now, Kal was eager to get into a cage just for the thought that he might be able to hug Kaida.

"You're lucky we didn't fuck the bitch instead. Bet you liked our night together, huh?"

Virgils words sounded harsh and sharp in Kals ear; his mouth was close enough to his skin that it sent disgusted shivers throughout his body. Kal almost wished he could go feral for the sake of not hearing the repulsive mans voice anymore.

"You'll have more fun tonight don't worry." Virgil whispered hotly prior to stopping in front of the cage that held Kaida.

He opened the cage easily with his hand by a wooden latch and then shoved Kal forward and into the cage. It was big enough that Kaida and him could fit without touching the edges, but not so big as to prevent Kal from trying to catch himself on one of the bars.

Kals right palm was immediately engulfed in pain and heat. The wood was definitely Receges and made a pained grunt come from Kal.

"Kal." Kaida gasped quietly and helped him to pull his clenching hand from the bar.

Virgil had shut the door behind them and joined the other men near the front of the cart with the horses. Kal could not even sigh in relief due to the pain blossoming in his hand.

When Kaida finally helped his spasming fingers unwrap around the bar, Kals hand was blistered and red. The pain had made his hand seize, causing even more damage than if he were to just brush the wood.

"Are you alright?" Kaida questioned as the cart began moving.

"Yes. Yes, I am fine." Kal tried; his voice was dry and raspy from the thirst and from withholding the shouts of pain during the night.

"What did they do to you? You were gone all night."

Kal frowned and slowly worked himself into a comfortable sitting position; on his knees since his bottom was still uncomfortably raw. He was sure she could see the bruises and welts spreading across his body.