Part 2

Day of the concert:

I woke up around 8 am and wondered over to the bathroom taking one look at myself in the mirror and regretting it. I reached out and turned the shower on and grabbed my phone to put on some music, of course straight away One Direction plays. 'Kiss you' starts to play and I sing in the shower having a good time.

After about 10 minutes I hop out and get ready to have a fun day with my little girl. I put my robe on and go get her out of bed.

"em's time to wake up, we need to get ready" she instantly wakes up knowing what today is and we run into the bathroom, giving her a shower next.

"Mummy". "Yeah" I reply as I run my fingers through her hair getting all the soap out. "What if I fall asleep at the concert" she turned round and gave me a sad look. "Don't worry baby, I'm sure you won't, but if you do I'll wake you up straight away I promise" I smile at her and she nods and smiles back. We get her out and put her robe on and dry our hair. We put face masks on and I make up some drinks before setting my phone up to take a picture of us. I give her a magazine to hold and I have one too, the picture is taken and I post it on my Instagram.

x.mads.Taylor.x

Getting ready to see the 1D boys with my baby girl (she's so excited) :) #onedirectionLiked by Amandataylor,Jamielee177 and 45 others

Liked by Amandataylor,Jamielee177 and 45 others

Jamielee117: my princess looks gorgeous! Have fun tonight! xx

Amandataylor: my baby and her baby! Have fun tonight girls I look forward to seeing lots of pics!

Load more comments

I look down at my phone and smile at a few of the comments. My eyes flick to the time and we have to leave in just over an hour if we want to get there to meet the boys before the show.

"Baby come on it's nearly time to get going let's get dressed" she giggled and runs to her room to get dressed. I don't worry about her getting her self dressed because she has a good fashion sense. I go to my own room and I grab out some black ripped jeans and a white shirt and white airforces. (Outfit below)

 (Outfit below)