Part 16

Mads Pov:

I wake up alone in my white sheets I feel cold. I stay in bed until I hear the sound of an amazing voice and I know exactly who's voice it is. My amazing boyfriend who loves me. Even if he said it in his subconscious state. I now know he feels the same that I do him. I jump out of bed, a slight pain in my ribs but I'm okay and I head down the stairs just wearing Harry's T-shirt. I walk into the kitchens to see him standing there singing 'still the one' by Shania Twain! I love this song and knowing Harry loves it too make me happy. God I really do love this man.

"Still the one I run too, the one that I belong too still the one I kiss goodnight, yeah your still the one" he sings and I take over by surprising him.

"Ain't nothing better, we beat the odds together, I'm glad we didn't listen, look at what we could be missin" I sing and he turns around smiling.

"Good morning baby" he says walking over to me quickly and hugging me, placing a kiss on top of my head.

"Morning H" i say smiling as we pull away. "Did you sleep well?" I ask him and he nods.

"Did you sleep well?" He asks me and I nod with a big smile on my face, I don't think he understands how happy I am that he feels the same. "Baby do you want me to pick up Ems today" he says and I hadn't thought about it but I probably would prefer it, I don't want to see Emily's dad. I nod and he smiles at me. What if Harry didn't mean to say it last night? Maybe he was waiting? There's only one way to find out.

"Harry can I ask you something?" I say before I can stop myself, he turns and nods smiling. "Last night you said something and I'm not sure if you meant to say it" his smile drops and his eyebrows furrow.

"What did I say? If it was bad I'm sorry, I didn't mean it" I chuckle and he smiles slightly.

"You I-" I stutter getting the words out so I take a breath before speaking. "You told me you loved me" his eyes widen slightly before going back to normal. I shake my head. Maybe he didn't mean it. "Don't worry about it, it's fine" I start to walk away back upstairs and I feel Harry tug on my wrist before I could make it out of the kitchen.

"I love you" he says and my eyes start to water, he does love me, he wasn't lying. He really does love me, he's awake, his brain is actually thinking and he has a big smile on his face. I don't really know how to reply at first to I cup his cheek and attach my lips to his. The sexual tension building between us since last night. His tongue tracing my bottom lip before I give him access to my mouth. His hands rest on my waist as mine rest on his shoulders as the kiss gets more intense. I feel Harry Jr poking my thigh again and I don't get scared. This time I roll my hips against Harry the best way I can standing up and Harry groans into my mouth. I feel myself getting more needy for him by the second. His hands fall behind my legs tapping them in a way to tell me to jump. We pull away from the kiss as my legs hook round Harry and he carries us upstairs, lips attacking my neck. Moans fluttering out of my mouth and Harry groans. We end up in my bedroom and I'm sure you can guess what we did next...

*

"Should we go get Emily now?" Harry says and I nod, he gets up from the couch and I slowly get up, still a bit sore from our previous activities. As I stand up straight I wobble and Harry's hand catches me. I look up to him and he has a smirk on his face and his eyes shining. "You okay there love?" He says and I shake my head chuckling.

"I'm great Harry" he giggles and it's an amazing sound to hear. I finally start walking and we head out to the car on our way to get Ems.

"Hi mummy, hi Harry!" Emily says as she hops in the car. She does her seatbelt and Harry starts driving again.

"Hi bubba how was dads?" I turn to look at her. And she shakes her head smiling at me.

"It was okay I guess, I'm happy to be back with you and Harry though" she says and Harry smiles at her through the mirror. H takes my hand and holds it again like he was doing on the way over to pick Emily up. Emily smiles at us holding hands and Harry chuckles.

"I asked her Ems" my head whips round to Harry who is smiling at her through the mirror. I turn to look at her and she is clapping.

"I knew you could do it Harry! I'm guessing she said yes" he nods and Emily claps more. I chuckle and turn back to look at Harry again.

"You asked my 5 year old if you could ask me to be your girlfriend?" I raise an eyebrow and Harry kisses my hand not giving me an actual answer. I chuckle and Harry drives us home.

We arrive outside my apartment and I undo my seatbelt noticing Harry didn't undo his and the car is still on, I look up to meet harrys gaze and he is smiling at me. "Baby I have to go to the studio for a bit, I won't be home until late so I'm going to stay at my place tonight" I nod and lean over to kiss him giving him a quick peck keeping it PG for Ems sake.

"Bye H" I say as I jump out of the car getting Emily out. She leans into the front kissing Harrys cheek and saying her goodbye. We start walking towards the door and wait for Harry to drive away before waving him off. "Ready to have some girly time then bub?" I ask and she nods and jumps excitedly.

We head up to the apartment and Emily gets changed into her one direction onesie and I chuckle, pulling her into my arms on the couch. "What should we watch?" I ask her and she shrugs her shoulders.

"What about bambi?" She says and I smile and nod. Emily reaches over to the chocolates and pops one in her mouth before offering me one. How did I manage to get an amazing child? I turn bambi on and half way through the movie my phone vibrates next to me.

Harry styles❤️:
I miss you sunflower :( xx

Me:
I miss you too :( xx

Harry styles❤️:
What are you doing? xx

Me:
Watching Bambi with Ems but I think she's passed out on my lap xx

Harry styles❤️:
Show meee, I miss her too xx

I chuckle at his message and open my camera app making sure the flash is off before taking a photo of the girl sleeping on my legs. I smile at it and hit send.

Me:

Harry styles❤️:Look at my little princess, I miss you both so much xx

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Harry styles❤️:
Look at my little princess, I miss you both so much xx

Me:
We miss you too H xx

Harry styles❤️:
Ill see you tomorrow though okay baby? I'll come to yours In the morning xx

Me:
Okay xx

Harry styles❤️:
I love you xx

Me:
I love you more xx

Harry styles❤️:
I love you most goodnight baby, sweet dreams xx

Me:
Night Harry xx

After putting my phone down I notice Ems still asleep so I try lay down on my back and close my eyes, going to sleep myself.

Sweetest creatureजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें