Part 12

Harrys Pov :

When I see Gemma walk through the door I feel Mads freeze. Is she nervous? I thought she would be excited to meet Gem?

"Hi Mads, it's lovely to meet you" Gemma runs over and takes Mads in a hug and Mads tries to put her arms round her but Gemma is hugging too tight. I see Madelyn look at me and I decide to break it up.

"What am I brown bread?" I chuckle and Gemma let's go walking closer to me and hugging me wrapping her arms round my waist. I look over Gemma's shoulder to see mads smiling and giving me a silent thank you.

"So how's everyone been? How's the band Harry?" Gemma smiles, her blonde hair blowing in the little breeze, I see Emily run over to me standing by my leg.

"Hi I'm Gemma, Harry's big sister" Gemma gets down on her knees to greet Emily, Emily smiles at her.

"I'm Emily, I want a little sister or little brother but I want Harry to be the daddy of the baby so it makes Harry my sort of dad" my eyes widen, Gemma chuckles and Mads looks over at me with wide eyes trying not to laugh. I smile at Gemma and Emily.

"So you want Harry to be with your mummy?" Emily nods straight away and Mads looks away with a blush on her cheeks. I'd love to be with Mads she's a really nice funny, beautiful girl there's no way I'd be able to be with her though, she doesn't like me the way I like her. I think she sees me as a best friend more than anything.

"I see well, I'll talk to Harry and your mummy yeah" Emily nods and hugs Gemma before running off to find Robin.

"I'm just going to go to the toilet quickly" I hear mads say and I nod giving her directions to find it. She walks off and I keep my eyes on her. I can't help it she's so beautiful, her beautiful platinum blonde hair flowing in the wind. I watch her walk off until I get hit in the stomach by Gemma.

"You like her a lot don't you?" Gemma sighs and I nod. "Just be careful Harry, we don't know if she's just using you for money or fame" that angers me what Gemma had said, I know Mads would never do that she's to genuine for that, she might not like me the way I like her but I would hope she's not using me for money or her 5 minutes of fame.

"She's not using me Gem I know she wouldn't, I love Emily like she's my own, I can't wait to have my own child one day" I smile thinking about it.

"Your whipped Harry I can tell that your thinking of having a child with Mads, even Mum and Robin have told me about how whipped you are" Gemma chuckles and I look at her with wide eyes. I had started thinking of mads holding my baby without even realising it.... shit maybe I am falling for her.

Mads Pov:

"Your whipped Harry I can tell that your thinking of having a child with Mads, even mum and Robin have told me how whipped you are" I hear Gemma say those words and something stops me moving, I feel paralysed. Here I am stood by the back door accidentally ease dropping on Harry and Gemma. I don't hear Harry reply but I still feel frozen. Would Harry really want me to be the mother of his baby? Really? I have to admit I'd love to be the mother of baby Styles. Wait.... why am I thinking this.....
Shit....maybe I am falling for him.

I walk outside with Anne, helping her carry a few mugs out and I handed one to Gemma before sitting down next to Harry.

"Thank you Mads" I nod as a reply whilst I'm taking a sip of my drink.

"So Mads what's your intentions with my brother?" Gemma says and I freeze. What did she mean 'intentions' surely she didn't mean sex? I look towards Harry and his eyes are full of anger and he's staring Gemma down.

"Gemma!" Anne slaps Gemma's arm lightly. "You can't ask that" Anne looks cross with Gemma and I just sit quietly playing with my fingers. I'm glad Emily isn't over here for this, she's with Robin helping him plant a few things.