Part 15

TW: abuse and sexual assault mentioned. If you do not want to read go ahead and skip the chapter.

Mads pov:

I knew if was too late when Harry walked in to see my state. I was hunched over by the toilet, he walks in and I can't even look at him, my eyes are filled with tears. I never wanted him to see me this way, especially after what just happened. I hear a sigh from Harry and I blink my tears away. I feel him wrap his arms around me and I nuzzle into his shoulder and cry. He rubs his hands up and down my back.

"Baby it's okay, I'm sorry" he says and I pull away slightly.

"How can I be okay Harry" I cough and I don't realise I'm coughing up blood until I see it on Harry's shirt. He doesn't seem to mind though because he pats my back to get it all out. "I look like shit, no doubt I'll have Bruises over my face and over my stomach" Harry instantly put his hands on my stomach and leant his face down to kiss it.

"You are beautiful okay, no matter what you are perfect to me, sunflower you are the best thing that ever happened to me, I won't let him do this okay, I'm going to look after you, I hate seeing you hurt and in pain. I don't care if you have bruises over you're body or you're stomach you're perfect and baby I- I'm not ready to say the L word yet but I'm falling for you, and I know we've only known each other 6 months but you're everything I want baby, you're perfect. Will you be my girlfriend?" My breath gets taken away. His speech is to much. I do love him too, my eyes are tearing up and Harrys thumbs are brushing over my cheeks. I take a moment to think about what I'm going to say before speaking.

"Harry I-" he smiles a small smile before removing his hands from my face. I feel cold without his touch on me.

"You don't feel the same way, I get it" he begins to move away but I grab his face and attach my lips to his without to much pressure to hurt my busted lip.

"I feel the same way so yes I'll be your girlfriend and I promise I'll try be good" I say when we pull away and he smiles a big grin that makes my heart melt. He pulls me on to his lap and begins to stroke my hair.

"I'm so sorry he did that baby, you don't deserve it" I give him a soft smile and he kisses my head. "Let's get you cleaned up" he says and we walk over to the bathtub and Harry leans over to start the water running adding bubbles. "Sunflower I'm going to leave now and let you relax, I'll be outside" Harry says and I freeze grabbing his wrist as he tries to leave, he stops and looks at me
confused.

"Please d-don't leave, stay w-with me" I say with tears in my eyes and my breath shaking. He nods and stands back. I go to take me too off and I hear Harry take in a breath behind me. I raise my arms slightly and they instantly comeback down, I feel myself falling back but Harry's hands catch me.

"Sunflower do you need me to help" I nod and he takes in another breath. Harry's hands slowly move to my shirt and he pulls it up slowly and I feel his fingers dusting over my sides it feels good, I still have a little worry but I trust Harry so I let him continue trying to control my breathing. He lifts it over my head and I feel a little insecure stood in front of Harry with no top on. I still have scars from when I had my c-section with Emily it's ugly and I still have to suck in to get my jeans on sometimes. My breath hitches when I see Harry on the floor in front of me.

His lips go towards my stomach and he starts kissing over my scars. "You're so beautiful baby, I want my child in here one day" he says and my heart melts again, I grab his chin and pull him up I attach my lips to his again and he smiles into the kiss.

"You'd really want me to have you're baby?" I say after pulling away slightly keeping our foreheads attached. He nods and I smile.

"I'm going to take you're jeans off now sunflower" he says and I nod, trying to keep my breath at a steady pace. He un does the button and slowly pulls the zipper down, the tension building. I feel Harry breath in and hold it. I don't even have the most flattering underwear on, I have just a casual black bra and black panties set. Harry pulls my jeans down over my bum which he smirks at when I catch his eyes staring at it and I slap his hand. He chuckles and carries on pulling them down.