Part 13

Harry's Pov:

I wake up with Mads laying on top of me cuddled into me. Let's just say the past 24 hours has been very eventful. I was scared when Gemma said about the love thing with the necklace, I thought I was going to lose Mads straight away before anything had started. I grab my phone best I can with Mads on me trying not to wake her, she stirs a little but just cuddles closer. I wrap my arm round her and check my phone for messages or emails I have got over night. I see a notification that I have been mentioned in something on Instagram by my mum so I open it up and have a look but I'm shocked when I see this...

Annetwist: I got up this morning to check on everyone, little Emily is still asleep I go in to check on these two and they are so cute I couldn't not take a pic of them

Annetwist: I got up this morning to check on everyone, little Emily is still asleep I go in to check on these two and they are so cute I couldn't not take a pic of them. I love you both❤️

Tagged: harrystyles mads.Taylor

Load comments....

I didn't open the comment I didn't want to know what people were saying about Mads. I think she's perfect so I don't need to read any hate about her. I lock my phone putting it next to me, kissing Mads head. She stirs and her eyes slowly flutter open.

"Good morning sunflower" I say and she smiles. I kiss her head again and she snuggled closer into me wrapping her arms round me more.

"Morning baby" she says, my heart races when she calls me baby and I hope she doesn't feel my heart rate pick up. She chuckles. "Sorry I didn't realise it would make you do that if I called you baby" I smile down at her and hug her closer to me, she's so warm I never want to let go of her. She has no makeup on, wearing my hoodie and her sweats.

I hear the door open and I look over to see Emily, she smiles and comes in closing the door behind her.

"Hey princess how did you sleep?" She climbs on the bed and mads opens her eyes to see Emily.

"Hey bubba are you okay?" Emily nods and smiles at us both. I pull out one of my arms so I can have Emily under one and Mads under the other.  Emily crawls under my arm and lays down, her head a little higher than Mads. I notice that Emily has my rabbit in her hand.

"Hey princess what you got there?" She giggles sitting up a bit, mads head moves to see what I was talking about and she smiles when she sees the rabbit, rolling over so she could lay between my legs with her arms resting on my stomach.

"It's a bunny rabbit" she smiles pretending to walk it across the bed and I chuckle.

"That's Harry's bubba" I smile at them both seeing the similarities between the two girls. They have the same beautiful eyes and same face shape.

"Yeah it's mine from when I was little, you can have it though princess, I don't need him anymore his name is bugsy" I say with a smile and Mads looks up at me with a shocked look on her face. "What?"