Part 5

Madelyns Pov:

Staring at the small screen in front of me I smile. It's been 3 days since Harry sent me that picture of him and I can't stop smiling at it. I've been tempted to make it my wallpaper on my phone many times, but I think it would be really weird for him if he ever saw it.

I look down to the floor to see Emily had fallen asleep with her teddies all around her and she has her one direction dolls under her arms, I smile at her and take a photo. Just as I go back to look at it the name "Harry Styles❤️" pops up on my screen I instantly answer the FaceTime and smile.

"Heyyyy Madssss" I hear Harry shout and I put my finger to my lips quickly, I don't want him waking ems up. He raises his eyebrows at me and I flip the camera round to show him why after he sees her and does a cute expression he smiles and nods knowing to be quiet. "Hi Harry what's up?" I whisper. "Nothing much really, just wanted to call you to sort out the dates we can meet so I can see you and Ems. I finish tour in a week" he smiles and I grin, Harry is coming home! He's really coming home and he wants to see me and Emily. I know he promised her he'd come see her but still it makes me all nervous but excited knowing I'm going to see him again. "Sure whenever you'd like to see her, she's at her dads house on Friday but I have her back on Saturday so maybe if your not to jet lagged, you could come to my place and we can order some food in or something?" I Smile and I see Harry furrow his brows and he rolls his lips into a straight line. "Or we could go out.... I just thought you'd prefer to stay in since the paps, I just didn't want you to be seen out with me because it would start rumours and then people would think I'm using you for money and I-" I get cut off hearing a chuckle. I look up at the phone to see Harry smiling at me his bright green eyes sparkling and I can see it even through the camera.

"Don't worry love I know your not using me for my money, your so cute sometimes". I freeze, I don't think Harry realises what he said but I can feel my cheeks glowing. "Ahhh there's the blush I miss". I'm internally telling him to stop complimenting me and making me blush on purpose but it doesn't seem to work. For the next 5 minutes Harry tries his best to make me blush and hide my face by giving me loads of compliments and talking about how pink my cheeks are. I keep giggling and covering my cheeks but it doesn't work he still says something about how 'cute' or how 'beautiful' I am. After a while of messing around with each other, Emily woke up and Harry and ems spoke for a while before we got to having a serious conversation.

"So The plan is for me to get home on Thursday, have Friday with my family then Saturday I'll be at yours?" Harry questions, he wanted to come straight over on Friday but I told him he has to see his family, which after some protests he agreed to since I didn't have Ems anyways. "Yeah that sounds good Harry, we could maybe order pizza or something?" He nods and I smile. "So how's the tour been? Any crazy over the top fans?" I smirk and he chuckles. "No love, only you and Emily could be our biggest fans, I can hear our music playing in the background at your house right now" he chuckles again and I feel the heat rising in my cheeks.

"Yeah it's just Em's listening as normal you know" I try smile. "Are you sure love because it sounds really clear and your in your room right now and I know for a fact Emily isn't with you right now" my eyes widen as he's caught me out, yes I was listening to One Direction, but only because I missed Harry so I listen to his voice.... wait.... did I just admit I missed Harry? I hide my face in my hands and it makes Harry laugh more which makes me giggle as I see his curls bouncing on his head as he laughs. He looks cute like that, usually he's so tense and kind of straight to the point with things, to see him being carefree and laughing is so nice to see.  After talking for a bit longer we ended the call and it was already 6pm. I leave my bedroom to find Emily and I see her laying upside down on the couch watching the boys interviews.