Part 14

Harry's Pov:

I wake up and smile as I have Mads and Emily under my arms on the couch at Mads apartment. It feels good to have my girls with me when I wake up. For the first time in a while I feel content, they make me happy. Mum loves them both she told me that they are welcome anytime and it's a great feeling knowing that my family loves them as much as I do. Considering Emily is a fan she's always been so natural around me. It's something I can't explain, I don't feel like I'm being pestered all the time, I feel like I'm being a good person and making a little girl happy.

I can still remember the look on Mads face when we first met, she was shocked her eyes were wide and I can't lie I was in awe of her, she's stunning. I can't wait to call her mine one day.

"What time is it?" Mads says which breaks me out of my thoughts. I lean over slightly to get my phone.

"It's 8:30" I say and mads instantly jumps up I look at her confused.

"Shit shit shit" she looks down at me biting her nails. She looks nervous. "Harry?"

I nod "yeah"

"Could you possibly look after Mads today? I promise I'll make it up to you I just have this meeting with work in an hour and I totally forgot I was going to take her to my friends house. I forgot to ask though" she rubs her forehead in frustration and I chuckle.

"Of course that's alright love, I have to go to the studio to go record a little bit of a song, is it okay if I take her with me I'll have Liam watch her whilst recording" she nods and I smile.

"Okay thank you so much, I'm going to get ready thank you" she leans down and kisses my lips. She then runs off to her room to get ready and I am left on the couch with Emily under my arm. I take my phone out from next to me and I call Liam. After 3 rings he answers.

"Hey mate what's up?" He says

"Hey, I was wondering if I could bring Emily with me today?" I ask.

"Yeah of course H, Niall says he wants to see her so yeah bring her, what about Mads is she coming?" I knew that question would come up, something to do with Mads. I smile to myself and shake my head.

"She has a meeting and asked if I could watch Ems for a bit" Liam makes a humming sound so I know that he's heard. "We'll be over in a bit I just need to get Emily ready then we will be there" he hums again and we say our goodbyes.

"I'm leaving now Harry, the spare keys are in the dish by the door take them incase your in earlier than me" she says walking back over, she looks so pretty. She leans down and presses her lips against mine before walking to grab her phone.

"Bye sunflower, have a good day" I say and she looks over at me and smiles.

"You too baby" I smile and she walks out the door.

I move Emily's head over slightly so she falls on top the pillow. I slowly get up and head into the kitchen grabbing a glass of water and taking a few snacks out of the fridge and the pantry for Emily. I grab a bag of chocolate cookies when I hear the little patter of Emily's feet walking alone the tiles.

"Hey princess" I pick her up and she smiles laying her head on my shoulder and cuddles into me.

"Hi Harry, wheres mummy?" she says in a little voice.