Part 8

I woke up tucked under the covers, and I was confused, usually I'd have Emily waking me up but I didn't today and where did Harry go? Did he leave? I get out of bed grabbing my phone off charge and put on my slippers heading down the stairs to see Harry sat on the couch with a guitar and a piece of paper with Emily sat on the floor in front of him watching him. He kept playing the same tune on his guitar and I just stood there and watched them.

"So Who's this song about?" He chuckles puts his pen down. She smiles brightly at him.

"It's about you're mummy, but don't tell her okay, it's a surprise" she nods and sticks her pinky out and he grabs hers and kisses her hand. He is writing a song about me? Why would he do that? I pretend I'm walking down the stairs and then walk into the room pretending i didn't hear what Harry just said.

"Mummy, Harry is getting us Mcdonalds for breakfast he didn't know what you wanted so I said pancakes with me since you got that last time" she beamed at me and hugged me at the same time. I look over at Harry and he is scratching the back of his neck looking at the floor.

"Oh wow really? Did you say thank you so Harry?" She nodded and I looked back over at Harry to confirm and he nodded too. "Okay, anyways what you doing Harry? Where did the guitar come from?" He smiles at me.

"It's mine from home, we are writing a song for the new album but it's a secret so I can't tell you" he smiles at me walking over and checking out my outfit, I then remember I'm only wearing shorts and a tank top. I look back up to meet his eyes and he's holding out his hoodie for me with a smirk on his face. I take it from his hand with a shy smile and pull it over my head. It rolls down just above my knees. Harry smiles at my look and walks away. Emily looks at me and nods.

Harry takes a seat on the couch and I go to sit next to him and Emily goes to sit on his lap. "Thank you for buying us breakfast Harry and thank you for letting me wear your hoodie" I keep my eyes looking down embarrassed.

"Hey, it's okay love don't even worry about it" I look up at him and his eyes are really bright and full of joy. He looks back down at Emily and I see adoration in his eyes. Harry is like a big child so maybe that's why he and Emily love each other so much. Around 10 minutes later the doorbell goes and we are all eating breakfast together.

"So Harry when is this barbecue thing?" I look up at him and I see his face light up when I am basically agreeing to going with him. Emily sits up waiting for Harry's answer with an excited look on her face.

"It's in 2 weeks I think I'm not too sure, I'll call mum and ask" I nod and he grabs his phone of the counter and I look at him wide eyed, he looks back at me. "What?".

"I didn't know you were going to call her now, I look gross I couldn't possibly talk to your mum like this" he gives me a small smile and he takes my hand in his free hand.

"Love, you look at gorgeous as always, don't worry, my mother has seen my Lock Screen as well so she knows what you look like and I'm sure she couldn't hate you even if you tried" he leans over and kisses my forehead. Emily makes a disgusted noise and I laugh. Harry picks up his phone again and presses the FaceTime button.

The phone rings before a beautiful woman answers the phone holding it up to her face. 

"Hi mum how are you?" Harry starts the conversation and smiles towards his mum.

"Hey pup, I'm good thank you, yourself?" She moves her classes up into her black hair taking her coffee in her hand and having a sip before putting down on what I guess was a coffee table.

"Yeah I'm great mum, I just needed to ask you about the barbecue, when is it?"
I watch Harry on the phone to his mother, watching the way his eyes shine and glisten, I notice that Harry has the same smile as his mother.