The Panic Attacks

Sean Cahill comes to Harvey asking for one more chance to take a shot at Charles Forstman as he couldn't find the money. Sean wants Harvey to help him to find the money or else Sean will get fired. Donna tells Harvey that she's leaving him to work for Louis.

Harvey is in therapy. Though all he wants from his doctor is more sleeping pills so he can stop having anxiety dreams about missing important meetings. This is also happening in real life because he has not replaced Donna since she left to work for Louis, nor can he apparently manage basic administrative tasks like keeping an appointment calendar or checking his phone messages. Jessica finds Harvey washing his face in the bathroom while the newly hired senior partner was waiting in conference room C.

- "What are you doing in here?" – Jessica speaks to Harvey concernedly, while he splashes water to his face. 

-"You are missing our appointment with Blake Harlow, already twenty minutes behind."

"What?" – Harvey seemed confused.

 – "Our new senior partner. Didn't Donna tell you?" 

– "No, she, uh..." 

– "What's going on?" 

– "Nothing's going on. I thought you could handle it yourself. Another guy in a suit, shake hands, welcome, blah, blah." – He said while wiping his face. She raised eyebrow. 

– "You are a name partner. Louis was there fifteen minutes early." 

– "That's because Louis has nothing else going on in his miserable life." 

– "Are you going to make an appearance or should I have you dragged in there?" 

Harvey waved a hand and nodded, obviously annoyed after his episode of a panic attack. He opened the door for Jessica, then followed her to the conference room. To his surprise, it was a woman standing beside Louis, in a three–pieced tailored navy suit. Accessories along with her face and slightly picked up highlighted hair softened the look, but her stance and her attitude, the way she moved and talked gave away that she was a badass, even though the glass door. He pushed the door and entered right after Jessica did. 

– "Found him." – Jessica put up a big nervous smile on her face, trying to cover up how ashamed and disappointed she felt that left her to wait. While Harvey extended his hand across the table, trying to pronounce inaudibly I'm sorry, Jessica took the lead. 

– "Harvey is famous in New York, just as you are in Chicago, best closers, most winnings, a negligible number of trials." 

– "Yes, I'm well aware of Mr. Specter's reputation." 

Her face was enlightened with a frisk smile. It was so refreshing that overshadowed few wrinkles that years of overworking brought. She was an established, hot-looking woman, and even as her smile faded, she had that playful expression on her face.

 - "Nice to put the words to a face." 

 She said pleasantly while shook his hand firmly. He couldn't help but notice her well-shaped body even under all those suit's layers and her breasts pouching out of a vest, it seemed to him like a button was about to pop out any time now. Even though she was familiar with his existence, he hadn't known anything about her. Never crossed paths. In fact, he thought she was a guy when Jessica presented to him a plan of new hires for that year. He took the time while she was sitting and talking to present herself for a little examination in his mind. She was a few years younger than him, definitely, and he tried to remember the meeting when Jessica gave him and Louis copies of the new employee list, but he wasn't successful. How does Mike do this, he was asking question in his head. While Louis interacted with her, he realized that he also knows of her, which made him the only one in the uninformed room. It bothered him for a moment that he wasn't the one with a step ahead.