The Goddamn Trial

Mike didn't expect to see Blake in front of the door he was in for hours, interrogated by Anita Gibbs. 

- "Ms. Gibbs, I will find it offensive for not letting me speak to my client." 

– "Oh, I expected someone else." 

– "I don't give a shit about the details; this is a big minus." – Blake entered and Gibbs left. 

– "Mike, you need to calm down." – Mike couldn't stop moving. 

– "We need to find out everything she has on you, to get out of this." 

– "Have you seen her?" 

– "Mike. I know. And for us to get out of this..." 

– "There's no getting out of this!" 

– "Harvey and I will do everything in our power..." 

– "Why are you here? Why he isn't here?" 

– "Really, Mike?" 

– "You can't know that we're getting out of this." 

– "Yes, I can. She has no case and she needs to prove that you're a fraud." 

After that meeting, Gibbs imprisoned Mike for a night or at least for couple more hours until his bail trial starts. Harvey was waiting for Blake in front of the building. 

– "He's upset and faithless, but he's alright." – Harvey nodded, opening the door for her to get into the car. Blake immediately picked up a phone and made a call. 

– "Janice, hi. Listen, I have Mike Ross arrested last night and the prosecutor is Anita Gibbs. I need to be listed as his attorney along with Harvey Specter. Make that happen." – She hanged up. 

– "What was that?" – Harvey was in disbelief. – "Who are you?" – Harvey asked stunned 

– "I'm someone who will find out what Anita has. Because she doesn't have a case. And your name is going to be listed along with mine, so you can go on bail trail while I'm doing something more important."

Harvey negotiates with Gibbs to get Mike released without bail pending trial. She tries to double-cross Harvey in the courtroom and have the judge prohibit him from defending Mike, but the judge already took an order to not replace any lawyer from Mike's case, so she played her part for Anita 

– "Ms. Gibbs, you are lucky that I won't turn on you for abuse of power. I was informed that Mr. Ross was in violation of his rights" – Mike and Harvey looked at each other. 

– "Ms. Harlow was listed as his attorney" – Gibbs said pissed off. 

– "Ms. Harlow alongside Mr. Specter is Mr. Ross' attorney. And as far as I'm concerned, made it by your abuse of power he can have as many attorneys as he needs." 

– "Your Honor!" 

– "Are you trying to get yourself dismissed? I didn't think so. You're free to go Mr. Ross and Mr. Specter as your attorney." – When they left the court, Mike showed excitement 

– "What the hell did she do?" 

– "Don't ask me. I have no idea."

Gibbs shows up at Harvey's gym to tell him that if the reason he's boxing in the middle of the day as an unemployed person is that he was fired or made to resign by the firm, that's evidence he's a co-conspirator, unless, of course, he'll turn on Jessica. Harvey reaches into his bag of insults and suggests Gibbs take a remedial class in fiction writing at NYU.