"Sorry"

*at the practice*
Your POV 🍓
    "Hi Y/N" As I walk into the dance room I see my friend Hoshi Ono.
   "Hi Ono" I say with a smile towards him. "How about we warm up while we wait for the other three idiots." He says while getting up and stretching his arms. I then got up and went to the speaker to put on random Disney music. By the end of like 3 songs 2 of the members emerged from the doors.

"Took you long enough" I say to the two boys walking through the doors. "HEY WE WERE MAKING OUR WAY OVER HERE BUT WE GOT STOPPED BY THE TEACHER BECAUSE WE WERE RUNNING IN THE HALLS!" Chisai Inu. The smallest person of the group. He's feisty aswell. "Stop lying chihuahua." I say to him while making my way over to the bluetooth speaker to turn it down. "Sorry Y/N". Yokoyama Tatsuo, the tall red haired male had bowed to me. "It's fine Tatsuo, no need to apologize. At least you guys are here." I say with a smile towards him.
   "Where's Yoshio at?" The tiny blonde asked Ono. "Don't know thought he was with you guys." He said while opening his water.
"Big announcement," Ono had said after taking a huge gulp. "I talked to the volleyball coach today, and he said we can preform at one of the games!" He had a big smile on his face after his sentence. "So we're cheerleading?" Inu had said. "Cheerleading and performing are two very different things." Ono said to him. "There not that different from eachother". Tatsuo said to the two boys. Then that lead to bickering about how are both activities are different.
     "Ok ok boys time to focus." I say loud enough so they can hear me. I turn to Ono " How are we going to preform to such a big crowd with only 5 people, if Yoshio makes it which I doubt he will." "Tatsuo has a point" Inu says to Ono. "Duos and Soloist perform for many of people" I said to them. "Well they had a stage, and big screens behind them with cameras." Tatsuo says back to me. "Well we will think about all this later let's practice now."

We ended the hour long session with a water

We ended the hour long session with a water. The doors then slide open. All of us turned our heads to see the one and only Takahashi Yoshio. "Where were you?" Ono said with a stern expression. "Somewhere." Yoshio replied while putting his bag down. "No point in doing anything now, we're already done." I say standing up putting away my stuff, and wiping my face from sweat with a rag. "Great I will be making my way out then." He said while picking up his bag again. "Yoshio you can't just keep missing practice, we have a performance in a couple months now so we need you to be here." Tatsuo said to him while stretching. "Like Ono asked where were you anyway?" Inu asked. "Mutsoko's house." He replied with an eye role.

   "Yoshio you can't always be at her house. You need to take responsibility and be here and practice with the rest of us. This is the 4th time this week." I said to him while standing next to Tatsuo. "Sorry" Yoshio said with no emotion. "This is the last sorry Yoshio, look you're a good dancer and you have potential. But I'm going to need you to be prepared and fulfill your part in this group. This is your last warning ok? If you miss practice one more time, I am going to have to kick you from the group."Ono said as he walked out of the room.
Yoshio only scoffed and walked out. "Welp, you guys wanna come with me to the gym?" I asked the boys. "Sure but why?" They both asked me as we walked out of the room after cleaning it. "My brother made me bring him his lunch at like 5 in the morning." I said with a yawn. "Oh so for payback you asked him to give you money?" "You are spot on Tatsuo" I say with a smile. We then pass by the bathrooms. "Hold on I have to go." I then walked into the bathroom.

Author's POV with the two boys outside 🥥
"You still like her huh Tatsuo." Inu had said towards the red haired second year. "Yeah, a little bit, but i can't tell if I just the attention or actually like her. Don't you like her?" The red haired male asked the tiny one. "Yeah, but I doubt with my personality, and the fact that we've been friends for years, she will like me back." He replied while looking at his phone. "Yeah, but I might have feelings for someone else..." Tatsuo got quite towards the but part. "Ono?" Inu guessed Tatsuo had a shocked look on his face. "How'd you know?" He turned towards the small blonde. "You make it pretty obvious." Inu said looking up. "Oh" Tatsuo had trailed off from his sentence. "I have hunch that he likes you back, but I really don't know." Inu had said. Then the one and only Y/N came out of the bathroom. "What took you so long?" Inu asked her while kicking some rocks. " Woman problems" Y/N said. "Ew" Inu replied while walking to the left side of Tatsuo further away from the girl. "RACE YOU THERE!" Y/N yelled while running towards the gym area. "HEY HOLD ON IM STILL SORE" Inu said running after her. Tatsuo just laughed and ran after the duo.

 Tatsuo just laughed and ran after the duo

Hi everyone thank you for the reads. Thank you for the reads and see you till next time bai bai
(unedited)

edited - 6/22/23