"You should be a Docent" Pt3

•-\  Authors POV 🥥 /-•

Tsukishima had been leading the way towards the museum. Y/n knew how to get there, but Tsuki was excited to go to the convention. He of course wasn't going to show this. When they had finally arrived they walked inside. It was a little more busy then they had imagined.

Tsuki had subconsciously grabbed Y/n's hand and led her to the dinosaur part of the museum. There was around 30-35 people there. A big of chunk of the crowd being little kids.
"MOM LOOK HOW BIG THIS TOOTH IS!" "Dad! Can we go to the park now?" Kids we're either complaining or excited.

"How excited can these kids get?" Y/n said to absolutely no one. Tsuki had gone up to the skeleton in front of her.  She looked at him and just giggled. He looked at it as if he was a child on Christmas. She walked to where he was. "Hey Tsuki, can you tell me anything interesting about this?" She pointed to the huge Stegosaurus skeleton.

Tsuki had went into History Teacher mode. He dropped fact after fact. The people around them started to form a tiny crowd. A few of the workers had joined as well, amazed by how much he knew.

When he had finished he looked at the crowd around him. He was surprised he could draw in a crowd. He looked at Y/n she just smiled and pointed to the skeletal triceratops head being displayed. He just smirked and made his way over the crowd and Y/n following along.

•-\ Your POV 🍓 /-•

•-\ Your POV 🍓 /-•

"Damn you drew in a crowd. A CROWD! You should consider being a Docent when your older." I kept talking about this to him as we made our way back to my house. The sun was slowly starting to set, so it was gradually getting cold as well. "Yeah maybe." We kept walking, but he stopped at the park entrance. I turned around he just motioned me to come with him.

He sat down on a hill to see the sun set fully. I sat next to him and laid my head on his shoulder. He stiffened a little bit so I got up. "Sorry." "I didn't say you have to get up." "But-" he cut me off by patting his shoulder. I just laid my head where it was previously.

His arm had went around my waist and he pulled me closer. I just snuggled into him and watched the sunset and the moon and stars start to appear.

"I like the moon better than the sun." I said out loud to him. "Why?" He looked at me. "In my opinion it shines brighter than the sun certain nights. It's so beautiful, but not many people get to see it." We had stayed there for about 30 minutes. Talking about random things that came to mind. I had yawned in the middle of me explaining how much of douche Yoshio is. "C'mon let's get you home." He got up after I had lifted my head. "Aw, but I was enjoying this!" He looked at his phone to see what time it was. His eyes slightly got bigger.

"Yeah, but I'm not going to enjoy having my legs broken and thrown into a basement." He just grabbed my hand we started walking again. "I- oh Inu." I just laughed and we walked, well more like speed walked towards my house.

I had gotten my key out, but Inu opened the door. "2 minutes early. You cut it close Tsukishima." Tsuki looked down at the small boy and backed up a little bit. Inu just glared and left, but he left the door opened.

"Hey Tsuki I have a secret to tell you about Inu." He bent down/ stepped closer to me/ looked up at me/
as I got close to his ear. Instead of telling him anything I just kissed his cheek. "Thanks for tonight." I gave him a cheeky smile and went inside and shut the door. "Ooooo Miss Y/n I saw that!" Tatsuo had said from the stairs "Yah! Shut up he could be outside still!" He just laughed "HEY TSUKISHIMA IF YOU'RE STILL OUT THERE MAKE SURE YOU ADD HER TO THE NUMBER ONE SPOT OF YOUR LIST OF PEOPLE THAT SIMP FOR YOU!" He yelled and ran up the stairs. I quickly took my shoes off and grabbed my moms slippers.
Unknown to you guys. Tsuki just smirked and put his headphones on and made his way home. He replayed the moments that had happened that day and smiled.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••
Here's a little chapter for you guys
Hope you enjoyed
And thank you for 96 reads!