"Park?" Pt.1

-•\ Tsuki's POV /•-
Another tiring day. "Hey Tsuki! Your girlfriend is outside the door. I let her in, so she's making her way up here." I just scoffed at him and sat up in my bed. She walked through the door wearing my jersey. "Where did you get that?" "You left it when you guys slept at our house". I just nodded and she set her stuff down next the door, and sat down next to me. She looked around till she saw the little dinosaur figurines. She picked one up and looked at me "You wanna play dinos?" I just scoffed again and laid down.

I heard her sigh and got on top of me. I looked up at her and she just laid on me. "Am I heavy? I can get off if you want." She started to get up so I just pulled her back down.

"You wanna do anything today? Before we have to study." I wanted to go the park again, but I'll take her later today. So we can see the stars again. I shook my head no. We both just fell asleep on each other. It was around noon when we got up.

I suggested we walk around the mall. She nodded and got up. I got up as well and gave her a tiny kiss on her cheek. She gave me one back and left to go see if she had her wallet. I started to get dressed and she walked in on me without my shirt on. She smirked and started to close the door slowly.

"Don't be starting stuff you can't finish Y/n"
"Please I'll finish you off first"
"Wanna test that theory?"
She then quickly shut the door and left.
I just laughed grabbed my socks.

Sorry for the short chapter. Schools hectic.
Thank you for all the reads ❤️