"Bye Tsukishima"

Author's POV 🥥

"THE THREE MUSKETEERS ARE HERE!" Y/N said as she entered the gym with the two boys behind her

"THE THREE MUSKETEERS ARE HERE!" Y/N said as she entered the gym with the two boys behind her. "Oh good afternoon Y/N" Daichi said with a smile towards her. "Hey who are you guys!" Tanka said as he pointed towards the duo awkwardly standing next to her. "Good afternoon I'm Yokoyama Tatsuo." The tall red head bowed. "Chasai Inu." The small yellow one said with a quiver in his voice. The look Tanaka gave was scaring him.

Y/N pulled both of them down and slung her arms around them. "They're my best friends!" She said with a smile.
"Ah Chasai, aren't you the one that got in trouble with the teacher earlier today?" Noya asked. "Yeah so what?" Inu was starting to get upset for some reason. "Hey chihuahua calm down alright?" Y/N said ruffling his hair. There was a few laughs coming from the team. Except Tsukishima who just stood there. Yamaguci had just giggled.

"What are you doing here by the way Y/N?" Hinata asked the girl. "Tobio owes me money" She said while waiting for her brother. "N/N!" "Heyyy queen, I would be taking my money now." She said with the most innocent smile ever and a glare in here eyes. Tobio had found 2,300 yen in his bag half way through the day so he gave that to her. "But my milk..." he said slowly handing it over. "And my sleep this morning" She sassily said as she was making her way out the door. Tsukishima was watching the entire thing unfold by the door of the gymnasium while drinking his water.

Y/N, Inu, and Tatsuo was making there towards him to leave for Y/N's  precious boba. She was freaking out on the inside and she did the most risky thing ever.
"Bye Tsukishima!"
And out the doors they went

edited - 6/22/23