"I- You Bitch" Pt.4

Sorry For the late chapter again. School work been piling up.

Your POV
"You can just walk in you know. My mom and brother are hardly hear at this point." I took off my shoes as he grabbed the food from my hands. "Yeah, but it's rude. And what if I walk in and you drop kick me?" I looked at him. "Well then I drop kick you, not my problem". "I- dumb Dino fuck".

"But you love this quote un quote Dumb Dino Fuck". "Never said I love you". I then get pushed out the door. "HEY! I was joking! C'mon Tsuki it's cold!" "Not until you apologize". "I'm sorry!"

"And?" Why is he actually making me do this. "I love you". I said it in a slight whisper, but he could hear me. "Sorry. Couldn't hear you" I can sense he's smirking his ass off. "You know what never mind. I'm just gonna go back home" I then got up and took one step then got pulled back into the house.

He made his way up to his room still holding the container of onigiri. I followed him up the stairs and plopped on his bed and got under the covers. "You gonna pay me? Since it looks like your gonna be staying a while". "Why are being such an ass today?" "Cause I have a dump truck of one". "Uh huh sure. Your almost as flat as Oikawa. Plus you built like a giraffe!"

"You built like gnome" "I- shut the fuck up. Giraffe Dinosaur blonde head ass with a shit personality". I looked at him and he looked down. "Oh baby I'm sorry". I got up and walked towards him. I sat in his lap and gave him a big hug. I gave him lots of pecks on his face. "Hey dino. I'm sorry I didn't t meant it okay? I love you lots". He looked up at me. I gave him a big smile and kissed his lips and wrapped my arms around his neck and just stayed there for a while.

I got up and went back to his bed. I patted the spot next to me. He rolled his eyes, got up, and laid down next to me. I attached myself onto him. He hugged back and kissed my head. "Quick question. Why aren't you and your brother that close?" He sighed and started to tell me everything.

"Oh honey". I gave him more kisses and loves. He looked like he was annoyed by my loves but I knew deep down he liked them. "What did you need to vent about"? Oh yeah, the entire reason I came here.

"You know that bitch name Yoru Mika?" "Ugh her?" "Yes her". I went on a rant on how Inu's dating her. And how he's changed, and acting like Yoshio. "Ugh plus she asked me for your number too! Like bitch the-fuck? No no you have your man and I have my mine." He chuckled and got closer to my ear. "Jealous Y/n is pretty hot, not gonna lie". "Not the time Tsuki".

I got up and angrily ate the onigiri. Tsukishima just looked at me and chuckled again. "What?" "Nothing your just cute". My face erupted in a blush. I finished my onigiri and got back into my previous position. I showered him in kisses. After I was done I fell asleep.

Tsukishimas POV
Jesus she adorable. Hopefully she didn't eat all of the onigiri.

Sorry guys this story is in so many parts.