"Ono I-" Pt 2

(f/f/p) • Favorite Food Place
(Y/O) • Your Order

***After School ***
Your POV 🍓

"TATSUO!!" I ran to him, after spotting him waiting at the entrance gate. "AH! N/n! don't scare me like that." "My bad sorry" His face softened. We both made our way toward his car. "So which clothing store are we going to?" He asked while putting our bags in the trunk. "The mall dummy." He looked at me and smirked. "Says the one who needs help with math." "OK MAN! Shut up." He just laughed and got in the car. I then did the same.

"This place seems bigger than it used to be

"This place seems bigger than it used to be." I told him as we were making our way towards the food court while window shopping . "Yeah it does." "What do you want to eat?" "I dunno, how about (f/f/p)?" I told him. "Sounds good." We then got in line.
"Hi. What can I get started for you?" The lady asked. "Hi, can I get one y/o, and what do you want?" I turned towards him. He was looking at the big menu behind the lady. "Can I get what she's having?" "Yes, of course so two orders of y/o, for the love birds." She smiled while putting in the order. "Oh we're not together!" We both said at the same time. "Oh you guys seemed like a cute couple. But since your not together... here's my number." She said while winking and giving Tatsuo a slip of paper. She then left the cash register after we payed, then handing me the receipt.
We made our way to the tables and sat down. I sighed and he looked up at me. "Hm?" "Nothing just hungry." I said to him while scrolling through my phone. "Sure." He just went back to scrolling through his phone as well. "Why aren't you texting the girl?" He looked at me. "Dunno not interested." "Oh, quick question." He put his phone on the table. "Shoot." "You like Ono-Senpai right?" His face said it all. "W-wha? Pfft no. I don't know what your talking about." He tried to dodge the question. Lucky for him the buzzer rang and he got up to go get the food.
"THIS CONVERSATION ISN'T OVER!" I yelled to him.

After we had ate and shopped around we had made it in the car

After we had ate and shopped around we had made it in the car. "Back to what I saying. You like him right?" He looked at him. He quickly glanced at me then back to the road. He sighed again. "Yes, for a couple months now." "Knew it. You made it pretty obvious." I told him. "I'm that obvious?" "Yes, yes you are." I just giggled and connected my phone to the bluetooth in the car. I then played Blue Hour, but turned it down a tiny bit so we can talk.
"You should confess to him tomorrow. When we study." I told him. "I dunno N/n. It's difficult." He told me while gripping the steering wheel. "Well I know that part! Hell I've been trying to confess to the Dinosaur for 2 years now!" He only laughed at me. "But I'm being for real Tatsuo. He's going to have leave soon. Might as well make his third year a year to remember." "Yeah..." "Maybe I will confess to him tomorrow." He said while pulling in my driveway.
"Don't chicken out got it?" I told him while grabbing my stuff out the back.
"Yeah, yeah N/n."
I shut the door, and waved to him as I made way to the front door.
He then waved back and left.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Oh the events that going to happen on that fine Saturday.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

edited - 6/25/23