"TSUKI!

-\•Your POV•/-
"TSUKI!" I ran up to him after we got of Ono's car. I jumped on his back and squeezed him. "Yah, your heavy get off!" He tried to grab me. But I just squeezed harder. "No!" He just stopped and sighed. He carried me on his back the entire time outside

-\•Authors POV•/-
"Who's that?" Terushima asked Noya who had just been passing by. "Kageyama Y/n, or otherwise known as Tsukishima's girlfriend." Noya had left it at there and walked off to find Tanaka, or Kiyoko.
Terushima just walked back to his team while sneaking glances at Y/n.

Tsukishima saw Terushima sneaking glances at Y/n so he pulled her in front of him. He laid his head on top of hers and just swayed back and forth at a slow pace. Y/n just looked at him with a questionable look. He just scoffed. She knew she wasn't gonna get an answer so she just hummed to him and herself.

Everyone had made their way inside except the dance bitches. They were setting up everything when Tatsuo asked a question. "We're gonna be here 2 weeks. Why are practicing now." "Were doing a mashup type thing, so we have to start today." Inu said as was tying his shoes. Tatsuo just gave an O expression and continued working.

After they had got the speaker to work they started with Siren by P1Harmony. They practiced that and Can't Stop Me by Twice. Turns out they could fit in another song so they just play random dance.

It was about time to wrap up so they packed up and went towards their dorms. The three boys had already washed up and went to the gym where everyone else was. So Y/n went into the shower

-\•Your POV•/-

I haven't had a shower that good in a while. Holy crap it's cold in here. "Hey N/n." Oh shit. I turned around to see Tsukishima. I only had underwear on, and my face Irrupted into red. He just smirked and shut the door. Stupid Dinosaur Bastard. I got dressed and laid down in my bed and tried to go to sleep.

After a few hours everyone had came in and went to sleep. It got hot in the room so in the middle of the night Ono, Inu, and Tatsuo went to go sleep in the big room with couches.
I still haven't been able to sleep. The thought of Tsukishima seeing me like that just kept me up.

"N/n~" god dammit why do you have to be so hot. I turned to see Tsuki bending down next to me in my bed. "Hm?" He just slid his headphones and his glasses off and put them on the night stand next to me. He then got on top of me. "I-I what-t are you do-doing?" My face must be really red. "You looked hot earlier." He got closer to my face. He then put his lips on mine. I kissed him back and started running my hands threw his hair.

He then started to kiss down my neck to the my collarbone. Then to the top of my tank top. He smirked at me and just plopped on me. He just laid on top of me and snuggled into me. "Tsu-Tsuki." He looked up at me "what was that for?" He just shook his head and just laid where he was previous.

I just played with his hair while I looked up at the ceiling. It was silent for a little while until I just started talking to him. We talked for a couple hours. He then got up and laid next me.
"Tsuki."
"Hm?"
"Wanna be a couple now?"
"Sure"
After we both fell asleep in each others arms

" "Hm?" "Wanna be a couple now?" "Sure" After we both fell asleep in each others arms

"Hey N/-" Tatsuo walked into the room. He looked at the couple and snapped a picture. "Is that legal." Tatsuo turned around to see Yamaguci. "No, but let's pretend it is." They both left the sleeping couple and headed towards the main room. Tatsuo couldn't wait to black mail Y/n.