An Escape?

Some time had passed, and Kokichi and I had met the rest of the ultimate students.

"I had no idea that the ultimate robot was a thing! I'm gonna enjoy messing with him," Kokichi admitted as we walked back towards the gym together.

I shook my head and kept walking, also surprised that the ultimate robot existed.

K1-B0 was very sweet though. I hope Kokichi doesn't harass him.

"Guys, come quickly!" A shocked Angie proclaimed as we arrived at the gym's entrance.

She ran off to another door, and Kokichi and I followed closely behind, unsure of what was going on.

Angie carefully burst open the door in front of us and rays of light flooded the hall.

Is that... the sun?

I ran outside, noticing all fifteen ultimates circled around something.

Kokichi and I joined the group, and glanced at what everyone was so entranced by.

A manhole?

"This could be the way out of here!" Kaede spoke, hope apparent in her tone.

"We just need someone to open it," Maki stated, turning and looking at Gonta.

Gonta looked surprised.

"You want Gonta open it?" he asked, pointing to it.

"Yes, Gonta, if you can," Kirumi said comfortingly.

He walked over to the manhole and instantly pulled the lid off with one hand.

"Gonta I-" I gasped.

"Where Gonta put it?" he asked, still holding the heavy lid.

"Just f**king fling it into the grass somewhere or something," Miu said, looking down the dark hole.

"Gonta can't do that. Gonta no litter, it not nice."

Before he could finish his sentence, the students started climbing down the hole one at a time.

Reluctantly, he tossed the lid into the grass using brute force.

"Gonta you didn't have to throw it a MILE away!" I teased, preparing to climb down with the others.

"Gonta sorry," he apologized quietly, his long hair falling slightly in front of his face.

***

Soon, everyone had climbed down the long ladder and reached the bottom, where we discovered a long tunnel.

"This looks like an exit! C'mon guys, let's go!" Kaede beamed, rushing towards the tunnel.

"Hold on Kaede, it looks dangerous," Shuichi warned, holding her shoulder.

Her face softened.

"If we all go together everything will be alright, trust me Shuichi," she promised, looking him in the eyes.

Shuichi's face reddened.

"I guess if we all go it'll be okay..." he caved.

Approaching the long tunnel, I could see pits, spikes, gated doors, and floating monokuma heads. It looked incredibly dangerous.

"I don't know about this guys," I voiced, taking a step back, "this doesn't look safe."

"Can I go first?" Kokichi suggested, standing at the front of the group.

Nobody spoke up.

"I'm guessing that's a yes! So long!" Kokichi said, running towards the first metal gate.

"Wait, Kokichi!" I yelled, running after him and instantly forgetting my hesitance.

Everyone else's footsteps followed me.

***

My head was pounding as my eyes fluttered open, my body laying on the cold floor.

I slowly tried sitting up, but my body was extremely sore.

What just happened?

"(y/n)" Kokichi spoke next to me, also sitting stiffly on the floor.

I turned to him, my neck tight.

"I shouldn't have gone first," he laughed, defeat in his voice.

I stared into his beautiful violet eyes, still in a dreary state, having a small flashback of my dream. It felt like we were laying under the same cherry blossom tree again, just staring at each other.

His mouth was curved up into a small smile, just like in my dream, and we were only a few inches away from each other.

"Kokichi?" I hazily asked, still staring into his deep purple eyes.

"Yes, Mrs.Locker?" he answered, mockingly.

"You look very pretty today," I complimented, admiring his face.

His smile dropped and his eyes widened, obviously not expecting me to say that.

Wait, why did I say that?

I shook my head, attempting to wake myself up.

"I'm sorry Kokichi, I didn't mean to say that or make you uncomfortable, it's just you reminded me of a dream that I had NOT THAT you were IN my dream oh my god I need to stop talking i'm gonna get up now I'm so sorry," I rambled, scrambling to stand.

"It didn't affect me, locker. I'm used to compliments after all; of course I expect it," Kokichi voiced, standing and wiping the dust off his clothes.

Embarrased and confused, I walked to wake up the other students, needing something to distract myself with.

Behind me stood Kokichi, who hadn't left his position. I couldn't see it, but he had the smallest, most unnoticeable blush across his face.

"That was a lie," he whispered to himself, knowing that I couldn't hear him.

Hi guys ;)

So now they've tried to escape, and it didn't work, so what's the plan?

Who's going to live, and who's going to die?

What did Kokichi's blush mean?

Will (y/n) find her true love in this game?

(keep in mind I can alter the story, so you never know 😏)

Also, we're almost at 2k READS OMDHSYWHJW THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH!

I love u so much, and there will be a new chapter out soon :D

Until next time <3