Sleepover

*Timeskip to after the students failed to escape then Monokuma found them in the manhole and lectured them lol*

ALSO SIDENOTE: this chapter is kinda long but it's worth it😏

Everyone had reluctantly climbed the ladder ahead of me, and I was the last one up. I climbed alone, noticing for the first time how dark and grimy this manhole really was.

I cant believe we couldn't escape.
It all feels hopeless now.

When I reached the top, I saw that it was already dark out. The moon shone against the leafy trees, and bright stars peppered throughout the pitch black sky.

I had no idea we were knocked out for that long.

Ignoring that thought, I gripped my hands on the hard earth to push myself up. However, my hands suddenly slipped, and I felt my body begin to fall back.

But before I could panic, Kokichi's hands tightly grabbed my wrists and pulled me up, helping me onto my feet.

I stared at his face, thinking about how me helped me every time I stumbled.

His pale skin gleamed in the light of the moon, contrasting beautifully with his deep violet eyes and purple hair. The shadows on his face blended beautifully with the highlights, illuminating his facial structure. He looked angelic.

I blushed an unnoticeable amount as he let go of my wrists.

"Thank you Kokichi," I said, looking down at my buckle shoes, that were now scuffed.

"You know, for an ice skater you're f*cking clumsy," he responded blankly, ruining the moment.

I huffed, hiding my slight blush.

***

Monokuma and the Monokubs led the group of us to the dormitories, where he said we would be staying for the night.

"Since you idiots couldn't get past my grand escape route, you will all be staying here, and partaking in my delightful killing game!" he said excitedly, opening the doors to the dormitory.

My heart sunk at the word killing. I would never murder anyone. Even if my life depended on it.

I hope Kokichi feels the exact same.

Monokuma burst open the doors to the dormitory, eager to show us all to our rooms.

For a student dorm building, it was very dreary. The walls were painted with faded white and purple stripes, and the floors and stairs were simply constructed of metal. A plaque with a pixel character of every student was placed above each door indicating who's room it was.

I looked for my room, and realized it was on the upper level.

Right next to Kokichi's.

Monokuma began leading each student to their respective rooms, and the monokubs thoroughly explained the bedtime and morning rules.

I wasn't listening; I was busy thinking of how Kokichi looked in the light outside.

How could someone be that deceptive, and yet that ethereal?

"And this is your room (y/n)(l/n)!" Monokuma proclaimed, interrupting my thinking.

I peered inside and gasped in surprise.

The room was light blue and white themed, with beautifully intricate snowflake wallpaper. Blue and white roses sat in a glass vase on the dresser, and the bed had silky blue sheets, with a comforter the color of freshly fallen snow.