Chapter 15

Claire sat in detention just a few days later, tears dripping down her face as the back of her hand ached severely. Professor Umbridge had discovered Dumbledore's Army due to a member that did not stay silent. Marietta Edgecombe, a fellow Ravenclaw student, had told Umbridge about the organization, and now they were all facing punishment.

Claire made her way back up to the Ravenclaw Tower alongside Arabella, who was trying hard not to let her pain show.

"WHAT HAPPENED?!" Asterio exclaimed as soon as they entered the common room. He had apologized for his actions earlier, and he was friends with both Claire and Arabella again.

Claire shook her head looking down at her hand. "Umbridge," she mumbled. She pushed past him, despite his protests. She trudged up the stairs to her dorm, grabbing a cloak.

She passed both Asterio and Arabella again as she made her way to the Astronomy Tower. They both knew better than to stop her. Whenever she needed to be alone, they obliged, knowing that she appreciated the silence.

Claire let out a sigh as she gazed at her scarring hand.

"I knew I would find you here," Harry mumbled, taking a seat next to Claire. She looked up to meet his green eyes, smiling half-heartedly. Harry sighed, pulling Claire close to his chest.

"I've got you, Princess."

He took her hand in his, kissing it carefully. She pushed her face into his chest, squeezing her eyes shut. He rubbed her back, placing a few kisses on the top of her head. Claire lifted her head up, resting her chin on his chest. Harry smiled down at her, making her heart warm.

He kissed her lips softly, making her smile. He grinned at her, kissing her forehead as they looked over the grounds of Hogwarts together.

_______________________________________________________________________________

I hate this chapter, but I hope you enjoyed it :) Get ready for a huge time skip soon. There will be one more chapter that takes place during this year!

Stay cool, Anika<3