Chapter 3

Claire sighed contentedly as she made her way inside. Quidditch practice had gone perfectly, and she was ready to just crawl into her bed with a nice book.

___

Claire walked in between Asterio and Arabella as they made their way to the Great Hall the next day. The three friends made their way to the Ravenclaw table. Harry's green eyes watched Claire intently from across the big room, making Ron chuckle lightly. Hermione smacked the back of his head.

"Harry, if you fancy her so much, I would recommend actually talking to her rather than staring at her," Hermione said. Harry sighed, turning back to his friends. "Harry's too much of a wuss for that," Ron said, grinning devilishly. A small smile appeared on Harry's face.

"I'll have you know that I did talk to Claire. She's going to help me with Astronomy homework in the library."

Ron's jaw dropped. Hermione smiled at Harry. "Good for you, Harry!" she exclaimed. Ron still sat with his mouth wide open in shock. Hermione rolled her eyes in annoyance, grabbing her newspaper. "Close your mouth, Ronald. You're going to catch flies," she muttered. Ron nodded, winking at Harry as he dived right back into his food.

Claire laughed at Asterio's joke as she slathered butter onto a piece of toast.

"Potter is staring again," Arabella sang. Claire shook her head, taking a bit of her toast. "Shut it," Claire replied. Asterio clenched his jaw, his joking mood deteriorating at the sheer mention of Harry.

___

Claire slowly made her way to the library, her satchel bouncing off of her thigh lightly with every step she took. She passed a professor on her way there, who gave her a very tight smile. Claire returned the smile, but rolled her eyes once she had passed her.

Claire had never hated any professor as much as she hated Umbridge. The "tiny pink toad" as Asterio had called her, was even worse than Professor Snape, who hated anyone that wasn't in Slytherin house.

Harry sat in the comfort of the Hogwarts library, drumming his fingers quietly on the table. He looked towards the big heavy doors, spotting Claire walk through them. She looked around the library, causing Harry to raise his hand towards her.

Claire smiled at him, starting to make her way towards him as he awkwardly put his arm down. He mentally cursed at himself.

Raising your hand? What are you, a child?

Claire sat down across from him, removing her satchel from around her body. Harry watched, mesmerized as her hair flowed across her shoulders. His staring went unnoticed by Claire as she pulled out her astronomy notes.

Harry was pulled out of his thoughts by the sweet sound of her voice.

"So, what part do you need help with?" she asked. Harry stuttered with his words as he turned to his empty piece of parchment.

"Um, what constellation should I write about?"

Claire clicked her tongue in thought. "I wrote about Ophiuchus. You could write about the Hercules constellation," she offered. Harry nodded.

"Right, yeah, brilliant," he said. Claire pushed her textbook towards him.

"Hercules is the third bookmark," she stated. Harry nodded, flipping open the book.

"First start off with how it was named, and then we can move onto naming five stars that are a part of the constellation," Claire explained. Harry just nodded once again, tearing his eyes away from her to look down at the textbook.

________________________________________________________________________________

Ah, awkward Harry. We love. Anyways, I have the next chapter planned out :) it's going to be very cute...

Please vote and leave a comment!

Stay cool, Anika<3