Chapter 2

Claire made her way to the library by herself. Asterio always refused to do his homework with her because he insisted that she went into a completely different universe when she was working.

Claire sat down at an empty desk in the library, pulling out a piece of parchment, her quill, and a pot of ink. Their assignment was to write an essay on a constellation of their choice. Claire had selected Ophiuchus.

Halfway through her essay, someone sat down across from Claire, she looked up to be met with a pair of striking green eyes. Harry smiled awkwardly at her. Claire wracked her brain for something to do, but nothing came to her mind. She just continued to work on her essay.

She was able to finish her essay without any interruptions. Claire let out a breath, closing her astronomy book. She started to pack up her things, eager to get to her first quidditch practice of the year. She looked at Harry, who still sat in front of her. He looked stressed. Claire bit her lip, debating whether she should say something.

"If you need help, we could meet in the library. I have quidditch practice right now, but I could always help tomorrow," she said. Harry looked up at her. He smiled, nodding.

"Th- That would be brilliant," he said nervously. Claire nodded, grabbing her bag. She left the library, making her way to the Ravenclaw dormitories.

She stood in front of the eagle-shaped knocker, waiting for it to tell its riddle.

"What is so fragile that saying it's name breaks it?"

Claire smiled. "Silence," she answered confidently. The door swung open, revealing the Ravenclaw common room. Claire ran towards her dorm, unlocking the door. Claire quickly got dressed into her blue quidditch robes, grabbing her broom out of her trunk.

As Claire made her way to the quidditch pitch, Asterio joined her. He was also part of the Ravenclaw quidditch team. Claire played as a Chaser, while Asterio opted to play as one of the Beaters.

Their captain, Roger Davies had informed the both of them that they would be returning to the team without any need for try-outs. Roger had already picked out the new players, and the whole team was beyond excited for the season. Cho Chang, the Ravenclaw Seeker, and Claire were the only girls on the team.

"All right, Ravenclaws! This is our year to win the cup. I can feel it! We're gonna beat every house out of first place!" Roger exclaimed. Everyone cheered, raising their brooms to the air.

"Let's get to practice!" he yelled. All seven team members made their way onto the field, excitement coursing through their veins.

As Claire kicked off the ground on her broom, she felt exhilarated. She used to fly with her older brother Oliver when they were kids, but that soon stopped when Claire got to Hogwarts. Oliver ignored her completely, and even during the summers, he wouldn't acknowledge her. Oliver now played for Puddlemere United.

The team of seven zoomed around the field, their blue quidditch robes billowing behind them.

_______________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 2!

Don't forget to vote!

Stay cool, Anika<3