Chapter#25 "Painful Love"

**************************

"The saddest part in life is saying goodbye to someone you wished to spend a lifetime with."

**************************

Anaar POV:

I was pacing back and forth in my room as I was not believing what the hell was happening to me. Tears were rolling down my cheeks continuously. I let out a frustrated yell and sat in my bed while placing my palms flat on the bed surface.

I held my hair in my grasp as I started to cry loud this time. I moved my hands from my hair and bring them to my face to cover it.

I was crying out loud when I heard my phone ringing which was lying on the bed. I turned my face to see who is calling and saw my love calling me. My heart shattered more as I saw his name popping out on my phone screen. I was so feeling bad for him. I didn't pick up his call as it was ringing for a few seconds and then it went silent.

I was sobbing while looking at the screen of my phone which was lying a few inches away from me. Soon after a few seconds, I heard my phone beep. I reached for it and opened the text Aurang sent me while crying and shaking at the same time.

< 'Hey baby! How are you? Sorry to disturb you with a call. I just wanted to hear your voice.❤️']

< 'How was your day?']

I was just looking at his texts while sobbing. I can't believe I'm going to leave him and marry someone else. How am I'm gonna even accept that? What will be his reaction to this? Will he leave me? Will he hate me? He will hate me when I will tell him about this. But how do I tell him? I'm so scared to tell him that I can never be his.

~10 minutes later~

< 'Are you sleeping? Sleep tight, my love. Shab back hair.❤️']

I was dying right now. I can't understand what to do. A strong migraine hit me all of a sudden. I held my temple in my hands as my view became blurry and I dropped to my bed fainting.

**********************************

*Next Day*

I tried to open my eyes as I felt my headache getting worse. I let a tired and painful whimper. I saw Mama sitting beside me. As soon as she heard me she turned towards me and got up to approach me.

"Mera bacha! Oh, thank God you're fine." She exhaled out of concern.

"You're fine right." I nodded. "Why you took so tension about the things we said to you, dear. We never meant to hurt you. Do you know how scared I was when I saw you fainted in the middle of the night? Thank God I came to your room to check up on you if you're fine or not." She sobbed and wiped her tears from her face. Tears started to form in my eyes again as I came back to reality and thought that, that was not a dream.