Chapter#7. "lunch"

******************

"There's no true love without jealousy."

******************

Anaar POV:

The car was parked beside the good river view restaurant. We got out of the car following Aurang. Looking at his back, his physique, He had a huge body. Big muscular arms with broad shoulders, his muscles flexing whenever he bends them. He was wearing a dark blue shirt with sleeves rolled up till his elbows, black pants with black shoes. His veins could be seen protruding on his visible hand. His silky soft hairs which are settled with hair gel parting it sideways make him look hot. Their well-defined body makes him attractive and hot. He was the definition of a Man.

I don't know sometimes I just see him as a jerk and another time he's a respectful and well-mannered person.

I got out of my la land when Sarah grabbed me from my arms and pointed her hands at something.

"Where should we sit? I think that place is better. The view of the river from there can be seen perfectly." She said.

"Yeah! That place is good." I squealed with a pleasing face.

Aurang turned toward me with a smile on his face. It made my heart go faster. "Do you like that place? Go on then grab your seat." He made a way for me to go and move his hand towards the seat where we were about to sit.

I smiled at him and went in that direction. As we were seated. Aurang said;

"So what would you both like to eat?"

"Chinese rice, beef steak, Chicken Manchurian, Chowmein, pizza, sprite and at last an ice cream as a desert," Sarah said in one breath as Aurang and I looked at her in shock.

"Cool down monkey! You are not the only one here." He rolled his eyes to her and faced me; "So Anaar what would you like to eat?" He asked me politely.

"I'm fine with whatever Sarah orders," I said while pointing my thumb towards Sarah.

"Sure?" Aurang asked me.

I nodded and Aurang placed our orders. He just ordered himself rice with a drink. He doesn't seem to eat a lot I guess so.

We and Sarah talked a lot while eating and Aurang was just sitting quiet using his phone in one hand and eating at another hand. I must say he's a phone addict. He lifted his eyes from time to time towards me as I tried not to look at him. I can feel his eyes on me. Suddenly he got up and said;

"I'm sorry girls I need to go now. Something urgent came up. You girls are not done eating otherwise I could have dropped you to town. I guess you both can make it right?" He sounded concerned and worried.

"Is everything alright bhaiya?" Sarah asked him.

"Yeah! Everything is fine. Dad needs me in the office now." He said.

"Oh okay! Go on then. We will manage it ahead."

"Are you sure?" He asked. " Here's the bill."

"Yes bhaiya yes! Go now. Don't disturb our meal." Sarah said and Aurang smiled at her and then looked at me with a smile.

"Goodbye! Take care." I nodded toward him. He turned and walked away. A part of me wanted him to stay a little longer. I like his presence around me, I feel special the way he stares at me as if I'm the only one in this world for him.

******************

*5 Days later*

I was going home from college. I was seated in the car's back seat. I was too tired. Of course who would be not tired while attending long lengthy classes while being attentive at the same time.

Especially in the Urdu classes when you start to fall from the chair because of sleepiness. It always happens to me in Urdu class. It's not that I don't like Urdu but the Urdu subject is something which needs no explanation according to me. So with its extra explanation makes the person insane. And we have also got our Urdu teacher quite strict. She doesn't allow to bunk or sleep in the class. Keeping poetry aside which I can die for.

I was leaning behind the window and was watching outside the window. It was beautiful weather. It was about to rain. I love rainy seasons or days. And I have not missed any rain in which I have not played or enjoyed. It's the beauty of nature.

How the rain pours down from the sky to the earth, how it makes the sky clear from every dirt. How the birds sing the glory of Allah. It's something which shows there is the Creator Who made this rain pour down the earth, Who made this earth, you, me and the whole world. And of course, He is the only our Almighty God, our ALLAH.

I was in my imagination when the traffic lights turns red and our car stopped at the signal. It was still red light when I looked outside my window. My jaw dropped when I saw Aurang sitting in the car with a different girl from the last time. She was more beautiful than the last one.

I started to get angry and felt suffocated. I looked at them for a few minutes. They were laughing and discussing something. He seemed to be interested in her because he was quite happy and responsive.

I turned my face from them and cursed within myself. "Flirty, stupid man." I greeted my teeth in annoyance. I again look at them as I saw him looking at my side. I quickly turned away so that he can't recognize me. Soon the traffic light turned green and the car started to take its route. I sigh in relief that he didn't see me.

This is a small and round world. 'Why I have to see him, and always with girls. It clearly shows me he is not a good man. I should stay away from him. God is giving me signs not to come near him.' I thought within myself as my anger was at its peak. I started to calm down and that's when I reached home. I quickly run towards my room to take a nap so that I can cool down. Sleep is the only thing which makes your worries fade away even for a little time.

*******************

Huma Khan<3

Please do vote, press on the ⭐ below, Thank you :)

&quot;Forever His&quot;✔जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें