|Chapter# 36| Possessiveness

****************

"I'm Sorry!

I get jealous thinking that someone else could make you happier than I could."

*************

"I admit, I get jealous but it's only because I care, and I don't  want anyone else to ever find out how amazing you are."

**************

Anaar POV:

It's been a week since Aurang shifted to the other room beside me. We both don't talk too much nor does he come to my room. I feel a bit bad for him. I know what he has done was not right but I love him so much to hate him. I think about him a lot, thinking and imagining him by my side. We all do sit at dinner together and feel Aurang stare but when I look at him to see if he's looking at me or not, then he immediately lower or distracts his gaze.

Thinking about him while sitting on the couch to watch T.V, I heard my phone ringing. I picked up my phone to see who has called me and fall on the same unknown number again which has been calling me consecutively for three days.

I don't pick up unknown calls but his continuous calls made me curious as to who that would be. I kind of hope this could be Mom or Dad. This mere thought would get me to get emotional. I would pick up the call but the other person behind the phone would not talk to me or answer me. This time I was also sure that he would do the same. I didn't pick it up but on his second call I picked it up.

"Hello?"

I asked as the other person didn't respond to me.

"Hello? Who are you? Do I know you? If you will not tell me who the hell you are and if you're just a stalker then I'm blocking you now, and I'm serious."

I warned whoever it was. I heard some ruffled sound out there and focused on whatever it was going to say.

"I- I...." He stuttered and from the voice, I can say he was a man. " I'm Rahat speaking." And my entire breathing system stopped right away.

******************

Aurang POV:

The thought of her never leaving me, the guilt running down my veins to only think that I hurt her. When she pushed me away I saw hatred and hurt in her eyes. She doesn't want to see me near her. She hates me and she's right about that. I should give her time, she needs space. that's why I shifted to the other room so that she could have her time alone.