Chapter#14. "unconditional"

************************

"I found you without looking, and love you without trying."

-Mark Anthony.

************************

Aurang POV:

I was damn happy when Anaar gave me her phone number. I wanted that so bad. I was staring at her number with a smile. I almost memorize it. When suddenly my phone ranged and Aashir caller id appeared on it. Smile spread on my face as I received it.

"Hello! Choty where are you? Have you arrived? Are you in the airport? You just wait there I'm coming there in fifteen minutes." I said in a rush.

"Arey arey calm down!" Aashir chuckled. "I'm in the airport Mr. Aurang and waiting for my brother for almost twenty minutes to pick me up. Isn't this unfair?" He complained.

I laughed at him. "I'm sorry choty. I thought you would arrive at evening" I said.

"For your kind info. It's going to be evening now so now please come hurry can't wait any longer to meet Mom and Baba" he mocked me.

"Oh okay okay. I'll be there right now." I hung up the phone and started the car.

************************

I was finding Aashir in the airport. I called him again and again but he didn't answered my calls. When suddenly someone jump at my back. I got shocked at this action and then realization hit me that this must me Aashir.

"You bastard! Get down. You're going to break my back."

Aashir chuckled "No no! This is your punishment for being late."

"God Aashir! Stop being a kid. Get down."

He laughed at me again and got down. I faced him and his smile spread more. We at once hugged each other.

"God bhai I missed you so much." Aashir said.

"Missed you too choty." I patted his shoulders while hugging. We got detached from our hug as I ruffled his hair teasing him.

"Stop that bhai you ruined my hairstyle." he said irritatingly. I laughed at him.

"Come let's go. Mom, baba and Sarah are waiting for you eagerly." I told him.

"Yeah let's go." He said excitedly.

We reached our house. Everyone was waiting for Aashir in the entrance door. Everyone was excited for Aashir so was he. They welcomed Aashir warmly. Mom was way to happy for him. Everyone was happy.

*********************

Aashir POV:

I was too excited to meet my family. I missed them soo much. It has been almost two years since I met them. I was way to happy and excited for them. I met Aurang bhai in the airport. He is just like my father. He is my best friend. I love him soo much. We reached home. I missed my home. I got out of the car and ran to open the door. As I opened the door I was greeted by number of loving people.

"Welcome Aashir!" They shouted at unison. I became shocked at their action.

Then one by one met me, hugged me. First Mom came to hug me. I hugged her tight. I missed her so much. Then Baba and then Sarah.

"Welcome bhai!" Sarah hugged me. "missed you so much." She said.

"Thank you churail, but I didn't miss you at all." I teased her. She narrowed her eyes at me. And started to slap me on my shoulders. I laughed at her so did she. Aurang bhai and I love to tease Sarah. She gets irritated so quickly.

And then I saw a girl standing near Sarah smiling at us. I rethink my memory to check if I knew her but no I don't knew her. She was beautiful with a beautiful smile. She was wearing dupatta on her head. She was of the same age and height of Sarah I guess. I moved in front of her to meet her. Her eyes widened for a bit and then Sarah said.

"Bhai meet my friend Anaar."

I looked at her for few seconds as she was looking at Sarah and then towards me.

"Oh okay. Hi Anaar. Nice to meet you." I hold my hand in front of her to shake. She nodded and answered without shaking her hand.

"Hi. Nice to meet you too." She passed a smile at me. I retrieved my hand in embarrassment and smiled at her too.

I thought within myself, "Attitude desi girl." I smirked and rolled my eyes.

*****************************

Ajwa Khan<3