|Chapter# 37|I'm Sorry.

*********************

"My heart beats only for you. Please be merciful and forgive me.

I Love You."

***********************

Anaar POV:

Crying for hours, the thought of him being so harsh and ruthless with me made me want to kill myself. He's not like this why did he do that? Will I be able to trust him again? my heart aches so bad. I can't believe he was forceful with me. Does he know what he was trying to do?

And the thing which hurt me most is that he doesn't trust me. How can he even think that I would cheat on him? I can never do that to him. I love him how can I? How can I ease the pain of my heart, how to calm it, it's hurting so much?

The door opened revealing Sarah, she ran towards me as she saw me sobbing. "What happened? Why are you crying? Oh God calm down." she pulled me into a hug and patted my head.

"Shush! calm down. Everything is going to be alright." I cried more while listening to her words.

"My heart aches so much Sarah. I can't bear it." I yelped and held her tight. She continued to pat my head and her other hand caressing my back.

"He doesn't trust me. He's hurting  me does he know that?"

I wept in her embrace soaking her shoulder cloth with my tears. I cried for a few more minutes, calming myself, she placed her both palms to cup my cheeks.

"You both are hurting yourselves. I know you're going through a hard time but some things need to be settled between you both. You know you can't leave him now because he's the one you have now. You both should talk about everything from the start to settle everything which is a hurdle for you both." I listened to her quietly as she continued.

"Do you know what he says, he says the same to me that you don't trust him and he even thinks that you don't love him anymore. He's also hurting Anaar and he also says that he's been guilty every day when he remembers he force you to do everything, he knows he hurt you and that's why he was not coming near you because he wants to give you space."

My sobbing began again as if a sharp needle pierced through my heart, that he thinks that I don't love him anymore.

"How can I not love him anymore Sarah, when I haven't stopped loving him." She smiled at me weakly and a tear rolled down her cheeks, she caressed my side face.