Chapter#26. "Do you love me?"

***************************

"You know you love someone when you can't hate them for breaking your heart."

***********************

Aurang POV:

Sitting on the chair on the terrace of my room I let out a sigh as I was unable to control my curiosity and rage. I was recalling all the past moments with Anaar if I have hurt her. I clenched my jaw and unlocked my phone again to see if she has texted me back, but no sign of her message or call.

I got up and went to Sarah's room to ask her if she knew how is Anaar. I knock on her door and went inside her room. She was studying. She looked up at me and stopped whatever she was doing.

"Anything wrong Bhaiya?" She asked.

I sat on her bed facing her; "Do you know how is Anaar right now? She's not texting me for two days. I don't know what's going on with her. Is she texting you back?"

"Well yeah, I talked to her yesterday night. She said she fainted. I was... " I stopped her in the middle.

"What she fainted? Why? Is she all right now?" I asked as my heart stopped for a moment.

"Yes yes, she's fine now. She fainted due to dehydration." Sarah assured me.

"So why is she not texting me back? I have texted her so many times. She should text me at least so that I shouldn't worry."

"She must be not upsetting you with that." Sarah smiled.

I thought for a moment if that's why she was not texting me because she doesn't want me to get upset for her but my heart was not satisfied with that.

"She must know that not texting me makes me more upset." I wandered my eyes around her room as I was lost in my thoughts again.

"You want me to text her and tell her to text you back? Should I?" Sarah asked.

I looked at her as I thought that was a good idea but what if she minds it while asking Sarah to tell her to text me.

"No, leave it. I will wait for her. If she doesn't reply to me till tomorrow then I will tell you to do so." She nodded and I got up from her bed as I walked out of her room.

*********************