Chapter#12. "unlimited"

************************

"I love you deeply, madly, unconditional, unlimited, forever and ever."

************************

Anaar POV:

I was breathing hard. I was unable to control my breathing. Sarah was going to reach here by now as she was finding me. I walked towards the kitchen to drink water because I was unable to digest what just happened.

I was scared and regretting by not talking to Aurang last time. I often visited there home but didn't see Aurang there. He was I guess ignoring me. I tried to reach for him, to talk to him but in the end I would always be lost with words.

This time it was him who showed up first. I saw him staring at me. His intense gaze made me uncomfortable, as if he wanted to say something but was unable to speak.

And when he grabbed me by my arm and hold me from my arms it took me to the other world. My body was shivering from our nearness. And the moment he said he missed me made me such in relief. I wanted to know that he still likes me or not. He still feels for me or not.

I wanted to tell him that how much I missed him. How my days were incomplete without him. How I wanted to see him so badly.

I was sitting in my home terrace as I was thinking about all this. A smile was creeping on my face and I couldn't hide it. Let it be for sometime. I want to feel this moment. I want to pleasure it.

I came back from my disney world as my phone rang and Sarah name popped out on the caller ID. I at once receive it.

"Hello chullbul! Everything's fine?" I asked.

"Yeah Everything thing is fine. Actually I wanted you to come to my place day after tomorrow. I need your help."

"Okay sure why not. But for what?" I asked curiously.

"My younger brother is coming from Canada. The one I told you about, Aashir."

"Oh yeah I remember. Is everything fine with him? Like only coming to meet family right?"

"Yeah! His university is off for the next three months. So he wants to spend the holidays here."

"Okay okay I got it." I said

"So you are going to come to help me serve the guests and all that etc.. I can't do it alone you know that."

A let out dejected sigh to irritate her,  "Ah! okay Madam. I'll be there on time."

She laughed at me," You must be!" And cut the phone.

I was happy to go to Sarah's house as I'll see Aurang again. Smile spread on my face as I thought about it.

***********************

Aurang POV:

Aashir was going to come. I was happy for him. I went towards Mama and Sarah to make them happy by telling them the good news.

"Hey Mama! Do you know who is coming?" Sarah was sitting beside Mama. They both rolled their eyes as they looked at each other and laughed.

"Oyee! What is that? Why you both are laughing?" I asked as I checked my face if something was making my face funny. They both laughed again.

I sat on the sofa beside Sarah while narrowing my eyes at them and with suspicious look.

"We know that already." Sarah said while patting my back.

"What you know?" I placed my elbows on my legs.

"That Aashir is coming. We are not like you bhaiya. He informed us last night. And look at you always sleeping."

I got up from the sofa and went towards Sarah and grabbed her from her ears as I said, "I think you are in the mood of killing yourself by my hands right monkey?" I talked devilishly.

"Oh bhaiya please leave me. It hurts. Okay sorry baba." She screamed as mom told me to leave her.

"Leave her baita. It's enough." I left her and sat beside Mom.

"So any plans for Aashir?"

"Yeah some of the close relatives are coming. And there will be small gathering." Mom said.

"Ahm! that's nice. Going to be busy day." I let out tired sigh.

"I called Anaar to come help me as there will be lots of guests." Sarah said, busy in her phone..

"Anaar? Ah-huh! Yeah that's good." I felt my heart plunged at hearing her name. While she nodded. I smiled within myself.

**************************

Ajwa Khan<3