Chapter#22 "You Are the Cause of my Euphoria"

***********************

Listen to the above song while reading this chapter.

∆ Euphoria by BTS: Jungkook <3

************************

"With you, I can forget all my problems. With you, time stands still. With you, there's no one else."

*************************

AURANG POV:

I parked our car near the beach. We got out of the car and started walking towards the sea. Sarah and Anaar started running near the shore. They were quite enjoying. I was sitting on the sand with my parents. Aashir video called his friends. I laid down my head on my mom's lap and she started caressing my hair.

"Tired mera bacha?"

I nodded. "I just needed your warmth" I held her hands. She smiled at me.

"Aren't you going to walk along the shore?" Mom asked.

"Of course I want to but not alone." I got up and held my hands in front of her. "Would you like to walk with me my Queen?" Mom laughed at me and gave me her hand.

"And what about me? Are you guys leaving me alone?" Dad pouted like a child. We laughed at his cuteness.

"Of course not." I reached my other hand for him to hold it, "Come along us. We're nothing without you." He smiled and tagged along us.

Three of us were talking and walking. I saw Anaar and Sarah playing with water. I smiled at their childish behavior.

It was a time for a sunset. And the view looked stunning. Yeah it really looked stunning because two beautiful views were in front of me Anaar and the sunset on a beach. How beautiful combination is that.

*********

We all were circling around the Bonfire near the sea shore. Anaar was sitting right in front of me. She was looking at me time after time. Whenever I caught her stare, she would lower her gaze and would feel shy. And I liked that.

Aashir was playing guitar. And we all were listening to it. After finishing his music Sarah said;
"Bhaiya sing a song for us. It's been such a long time since you sang for us. Now is that time again."

"No no, I don't know if I can sing well now. Cut it." I moved my hands like I cris cross.

"Aurang Baita sing it. We really want to hear your voice." Mom insisted.

I eyed Anaar and she nodded and pleaded her eyes to sing a song. I smiled.

"Okay." I eyed Anaar and pretended to talk to Mom; " I am only singing it for you. Pass me the guitar Aashir." Aashir gave me the guitar. I saw Anaar smiling shyly.

To be honest I don't get nervous In front of my family. But I was nervous for the first time because Anaar was here.

I held the guitar in my both hands and started singing.