One Million

Today I reached a milestone that I honestly did not think would happen with this story; we hit one million reads! That is so crazy and bizarre to think about, but sincerely from the bottom of my heart, thank you to everyone who has supported this story by commenting, voting, or even just opening it up. This story is so cringy and Aria and Leo are messes, but so is my life so I guess that says something about my writing style. Although there are a million things I would want to change in this story, I decided to leave it up as the mess it is because it was the first story I ever wrote and finished. This story helped me foster my passion and love for reading and writing and even though I would love to rewrite it, it is still like a child to me. Leo and Aria's journey is almost coming to an end in my second book, and seeing this today just reminded me how much I love these characters. 

So, from the bottom of my heart, thank you to everyone who read this story. I love you all so much, and perhaps this is dramatic, but dammit I never thought this story would get this many reads. 

P.S. I read every single comment you guys post, lol. 

Again, thank you so much. Love you all. 

- Laymur55