Chapter 24

The days leading up to the last day of school came rather quickly. Finals were a blur and before I knew it, it was the official last day of my Junior year.

On the last day, we're allowed to wear whatever we want and ditch the ugly uniforms until the next school year. So I decided to wear a tight, mini denim skirt along with a woven, white, cropped tank top and I layered on gold necklaces. Since the weather was finally getting hot, I was able to start bringing out all of my summer clothing.

Most days on the way to school I would be quite miserable. However, since it was the last day, I couldn't help the smile that was on my face. Plus, Leo was picking me up this morning so that also might've had something to do with my good mood.

When he texted me saying that he was here, I practically skipped down the stairs. I was in such a good mood that I kissed my mom on the cheek when I passed her on my way out. I just knew that today was going to be a great day.

I walked out of the house to see Leo leaning against the car with a panini and strawberry drink in his hands. My favorites. I made my way towards him with a huge smile on my face.

"Did you get me breakfast?" I asked him, standing on my toes to kiss him.

"I sure did, considering that you slept through your alarm and only woke up when I called you like five times. I figured you wouldn't have time to eat anything," he joked.

I laughed, "What can I say? The handsome man in my dreams made it hard to wake up."

"I sure hope that man had dark black hair, blue eyes, and was named Leonardo," he tried joking, but I picked up on the tone of jealousy within his voice.

I rolled my eyes, "Of course it was you silly." I pecked him on the cheek. Actually, it was Harry Styles, but what Leo didn't know wouldn't hurt him.

"Alright, well we should get going. We're already going to be late," he said looking down at his watch before he opened the car door for me.

"Who cares, it's the last day of school baby," I said with a smile. The school was lucky enough that I even decided to go today.

The whole ride there I was singing rather loudly to songs from my phone that I forced Leo to play on the AUX. Leo, although he kept praising that I was a good singer, looked miserable the whole way there.

As soon as we arrived, I took Leo's hand and led him over to my locker where I knew the girls were waiting for me. Only there were four more people standing there than normal. Damon, Justin, Vince, and even Margot were standing with the girls at the locker.

"What's up bi*ches," I said loud enough for them to hear me.

"You seem pretty happy Aria," Claire said, surprised at my outburst.

Leo pulled me in closer to him, "Tell me about it, she was pretty much bouncing around the whole car ride."

"It's the last day of school, it's like my third favorite day in the year," I defended myself.

"What's your first two?" Vince asked.

"My birthday, and New Year's Eve," I responded.

Vince nodded, "Hmm, noted."

"Anyways," Elena moved along the conversation, "today they're having a little picnic thing in the courtyard, so we can chill there for a little and then we can go to a lake or someone's house?"

Everyone nodded, agreeing to the plans. We made our way out to the courtyard where students were doing the activities and eating food. It looked like a carnival type of scene.