Chapter 15

I wake up at 2:30 am to Mason screaming. He is hungry. I look over and Harry is still asleep. I get up and walk to grab a robe and I start down the hall. I open his door and he's crying loud. I turn on the light and grab him, I walk over and change him. I throw the diaper away and take him to the rocking chair before I begin feeding him.

After an hour, I burp him and head to lay him down. I turn on his Mobil and walk out. I check my phone and the time says 4:56am. I sigh and walk back into mine and Harry's room but he's not in bed, I look all around and I can't find him. I walk back down the hall and I hear him singing, I walk towards Penelope's room and push open the door. He's feeding her and rocking her. She's watching him as he sings to her. I stand in the doorway listening. He looks up and sings to me. I walk over to him and P. She's falling asleep. He takes the bottle and sits it down before laying her back down and following me back to our room. He shuts our door and throws himself onto the bed, I take off the robe and lay back in bed. I roll towards him and I look up at his eyes. He looks down at me.

"Good morning wife." He kisses my lips and pulls me closer.

"Good morning husband." I smile and sit up. "I'm gonna go make breakfast. What are you in the mood for?" I ask letting my hands trail over his naked body.

"Are you on the menu?" He licks his lips and rolls me on my back. He sinks under the blanket.

~~~~~~~~~

I walk back down the hall to bring the kids downstairs. Harry is downstairs cooking. I sit Mason in the pac'n'play and let P lay on her playmatt. I meet Harry at the table. He has the food, I have the OJ.

"I wanna name the next girl Gemma." Harry says and I choke.

"Hun.. next?" I ask. I chug my OJ.

"In a few years, if we have a girl. Can we name her Gemma?" Harry asks sweetly.

"Of course." I smile and continue eating. Then my phone starts buzzing.

- From: Chelsea
How was your night last night?

- To: Chelsea
Girl, amazing! I couldn't imagine better.

"No phones at the table." Harry takes my phone and I hear it ring again.

"Babe, please? It's Chelsea! She wanted to know about our night last night." I shimmy my shoulders. He giggles but shakes his head.

"She's in school anyway. She can wait. Her education is more important than our sex life." He smiles.

"Fineee." I smile and continue eating. "So where'd you learn how to do that?" I wiggle my eyebrow.

"Honey not in front of the kids!" He says before looking at them.

"Oh c'mon they don't understand us yet." I wink at him and rub his leg with mine under the table.

"Doll. Be good." Harry whispers and moves his leg.

"No fun! I take our plates and cups to the sink and wash them off. Harry walks off to the living room where the kids are. He turns on cartoons and dances with P and Mason watches and giggles. That's when a commercial for OneDirection come across the TV Harry rushes to turn it off. I walk over and turn it back on. There he is, Harry. With 4 other boys. I look at him and he looks at me.

"Princess please-" Harry tries to reason, but I watch. They are on stage singing... he looks so happy.

"You were famous? Like very famous." I say, he puts down P and leads me to the couch.

"I was. Those 4 guys? They were my best friends. 3 of them have kids now, two are getting married, and I miss them." He cries a little. I bring him into a hug.

"Harry I am so sorry."

"Don't be. I'm very happy now. They will see me again one day. They'll see how I got my forever." Harry holds my hand. "I love that I have you, I love that we have two beautiful kids, Olivia we are getting married!"

"I want you to know, I will be here for everything now." I kiss him and Mason starts crying, I get up and bring him to Harry. I feed Mason and lay back. Harry hears my phone ringing and he gets up to grab it.

"Chelsea!" He throws my phone to me and I answer.

"Hello Chels." I say, watching Harry as he walks back to Penelope and feeds her.

"Olivia! Harry was in a band!" She screams through the phone.

"I know hun." I laugh and hand the phone to Harry and he answers.

"Chelsea?" He asks nervously.

"Harry you were famous?!" She says.

"Yes I was. But now I'm a family man." He laughs. "Aren't you in school?" He asks. I can't hear what she says but they say bye and hangs up and hands me my phone. He walks back over to Penelope and takes her up to change her. I burp Mason and take him to lay down in the pac'n'play. Harry comes back down with Penelope's pac'n'play and lays her in it. He sits next to me and pulls me to lay across his legs, as he plays with my hair.

"Let's get married today." He says at almost a whisper.

"Why rush?" I ask, I'm not rushing, there's no need to. It's just me and him.

"I want you to be mine." Harry says as he lays his arm around my waist. "For eternity."

"I am already. I want a beautiful wedding. Even if it's just us. Beautiful venue, colors. Shit Harry I don't even have a dress." I sit up and face him.

"So let's go get one." He says smiling.

"And the kids?" I look over.

"We take them with us. No big deal." He shrugs and stands up. "C'mon." He helps me up and we grab the kids and their stroller.

————————————————————————
Hey Loves! Sorry if this chapter was a little short ❤️

Love you always! xxx