Chapter 16

Hey loves!!

Please be sure to follow @ Harrys.sidehoee on insta for updates!

Love you always! xxx
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We walk up to the store, a big beautiful dress sits in the window and I gasp in awe. Harry looks down at me and smirks.

"Let's go in." He says before leading me in. The dresses are everywhere and they are so beautiful. All different shapes and colors. I walk up to a gorgeous ball gown dress and inspect it. Harry follows me over and looks at it.

"Do you like it?" I ask looking back at him. He nods and waves over a worker.

"My fiancé would like to try this on." Harry says with such confidence. The woman nods and whisks off for a few minutes bringing back the dress and a few similar ones. She waves me over to the dressing rooms so I can try them on. I walk into the room with the dress and change into it, I walk back out and Harry looks up at me. I spin around, feeling like an absolute princess in this dress.

"What do you think?" I ask Harry while I do a once over in the mirror. He stands up and takes my hands.

"You're the most gorgeous woman I've ever seen. I love it." He kisses my head and looks at the woman. "We will take this one." I walk back into the dressing room and quickly change back into my clothes, I hand the dress to the lady and I follow her to the counter where she bags it for me. Harry walks up and slides his card to her. Within the next few minutes we are walking out, dress in hand.

"You need a nice tux Harry." I say while he carries the dress slightly over his head. It's a long dress.

A little while later

I finish feeding Mason and lay him down for bed before I walk into Penelope's room where Harry is throwing away her diaper after laying her down. He walks up to me and closes the door carefully.

"Follow me." Harry says before taking my hand and leading me to our room. "Sit." He says gesturing to the bed, so I go and sit down while he goes to the closet and pulls out a very nice black tuxedo. He begins to undress and slide on the suit. He looks over at me as he adjusts the jacket of the Tuxedo. "What do you think?" He mocks me from earlier and points his toe. He has on nice black loafers that go with the suit so nicely. I nod and stand up, I go over to him and look up at down.

"You're very handsome. I got very lucky." I smile at him as he leans down to give me a light kiss on the lips. He begins undressing again and hanging the tux back up before walking over to the bed and sliding into it. He grabs the remote and clicks on the TV. How our room is positioned now, the TV is directly in front of us. I grab my phone and look at the time. The clock reads 10:49pm. I kiss his cheek and slide down so most of my body is under the blanket. He looks down on me.

"Going to bed so soon?" He jokes. I nod. He slides down and cuddles up to me, pulling me close.

"Goodnight." I whisper.

"Goodnight Liv." Harry says before kissing me again and turning the TV off.

The next day

I sit up and grab my phone. 11:50am. I throw myself upwards and realize Harry isn't in bed. I must have overslept. I get out of bed and walk down the hall, the kids aren't in their rooms. I skip down the stairs and round the corner towards the living room. I hear the TV playing cartoons and P babbling. Mason is screaming and Harry is rocking him, trying to give him a bottle. I walk up behind him and touch his back lightly.

"Let me." I take Mason and give him my boob. He's soothed immediately.

"I'm sorry if we woke you. I was trying to let you sleep in." Harry sighs before kissing my head.

"Promise me you'll never let me sleep past 10. Obviously our little man isn't ready for the transition to the bottle yet." I look down at Mason who is slowly drifting back to sleep. "I do appreciate the help though honey." I rock Mason back and forth before laying him in his pac'n'play.

"I don't blame Mason. I wouldn't want to leave the boobs either if I got it every time I cried." He laughs and walks into the kitchen. "I made breakfast but already ate, I'll warm yours up and bring it to you. You! Go rest on the couch." He waves me off and I peak over at Penelope. She giggles when she sees me. She's looking bigger and bigger by the day. She's getting near 5 months now, only a few more until she's walking and talking. I pick her up and lay her in my arms. I sing to her softly while rocking her, she drifts off to sleep fast so I lay her back down.

"Honey." I call from the living room, Harry rounds the corner and looks at me, my food in his hand.

"What's up dear?" Harry says before handing my food to me and plopping on the couch next to me.

"Let's get married today." I say, Harry looks at me confused.

"But what about the venue? And the colors?" Harry questions with a concerning tone.

"We don't need anything fancy. We got the dress, the tux. We got it." I say as I bite the pancake off my fork.

"Are you sure? I'd have to call the woman now to let her know." Harry says. I nod and he runs off to grab a house phone. Weird I've never seen another phone around here. He dials a number and within a few seconds he's talking to the woman.

"Make it around 5." I shout across the room to him. He gives me a thumbs up and walks off.  Within the next few minutes he comes back in and sits next to me again.

"We are all set!" Harry kisses my head and takes my plate to go put it in the dishwasher.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
If this chapter was short I am so so so sorry. I wanted to have the wedding at the beginning of the next chapter!

Love you always! xxx