Chapter 7

May or may not be 12 in the morning.

Love you always! Xxxx

——————————————————————

"What?" Harry's voice raises.

"I can't do it. I can't leave you here. You are gonna be alone." I say. My heart starts beating harder.

"Don't worry about me, I'll be fine. Drink it please." Harry says, putting the cup back in my hands.

"Harry I can't." Thoughts start running through my head. What are you doing?! I sigh and sit the cup back down.

Harry grabs my hands and looks me in the eyes. "I will be fine Olivia."

I take my hands back and shake my head. "I'm not leaving you." I get up and hand the cup to the woman. "Thank you for the chance but I can't." The woman takes the cup and pours out the clear liquid. I walk towards the door, and pull it open. I begin walking towards the house when I hear Harry run after me.

"Please don't do this for me." He stood in front me of.

"I'm not leaving Harry. Now cmon it's gonna be dinner time by time we get back." I walk around him and continue towards the house.

"Okay. But about the baby." He says smiling at me. I roll my eyes, then put my hand up wiggling my ring finger. "We have to do that?" He laughs.

"I want two." I laugh as we walk up the porch steps. Harry opens the door gesturing me in. I walk in and start towards the kitchen but he pulls me back.

"Let me cook for you just this once." His eyes staring into mine, a single hair dangles on his forehead.

"Go on." I wave him off and turn back towards the steps, I climb them carefully. I look at the beautiful house. Maybe it wouldn't be too bad to have kids, and a life here. I open the door and look around, immediately I'm overwhelmed with ideas.

• • •

"Dinners done!" Harry yells through the house. I run down the stairs like a little kid. I grab plates and cups. I begin setting the table.

"Where do you wanna sit?" I look at the table, there's 8 seats to choose from.

"Next to you." He winks and brings a pot of spaghetti to the table, and sits it down nicely.

I grab two cups and look through the fridge noticing a red wine, I turn around and hold it up. I look at Harry and raise my eyebrows.

"Doll aren't you a little too young to drink." He laughs the takes the wine and pours it in both glasses.

"Never too young for wine!" I take my seat at the table, as does Harry.

• • •

"That was amazing! Who taught you to cook that way?" I look at Harry.

"My mother. She was the best!" Harry says with joy.

"So tell me more about your family." I say resting my legs over his. His eyes trail up my legs to the hem of the dress skirt.

"Uhm." He bites his lip then looks up at me, Breaking the trance he was in "My mother, Anne, a wonderful woman. My sister, equally as wonderful. And my step dad. That man was the best man I'd ever met." He looks over at the pictures on the wall. "I do miss them. I wish I had the chance to go back, just tell them how much I loved all of them."

"If you don't mind me asking. Why did you come here in the first place?" I look at his face. His dimples pressed through when he clenched his jaw.

"It's the dumbest reason I could ever tell you." His eyes once again met mine. "I fell stupidly in love with this girl. But her parents wouldn't let us be together. So one night her and I were planning to run away, but her dad caught us. And uhm... that's when I found out I'd never see my family again." His tone dropped to a sad one.

"Harry I am so sorry." I say as I grab his hand. "Why didn't you take the serum?"

"The woman wasn't around then." He shrugged and sat back. "I don't mind it much now." He looks me up and down. "Especially now." He bites his lip again.

"I'm.. gonna go do dishes." I stand up breaking up the intense moment.

"Okay darling." Harry helped me carry the dishes to the sink and walked off. I turned on the water and sunk into my thoughts. Before I knew it I was done with the dishes. I turned on the balls of my feet and walked to the living room. As I sat on the couch I realized Harry was sitting shirtless on the other couch, poking at his bloated belly.

"Man! Maybe we are having a baby!" I joke as he looks over at me.

"My apologies. That was probably the ugliest thing you've seen." He grabs his shirt pulling it back over his brown curls.

"I didn't see a problem with it." I laugh and he rolls his eyes.

"I would ask if you wanted dessert, but I can't eat anymore." He says before pretending to die.

"I would get scared if we weren't already dead." I laugh again, and lay down on the couch. "I am however sooo ready for a nap!" Harry nods and gets up and puts his hand out for me to grab.

"Let's go lay down. It's getting late now anyway." He smiles then I take his hand. He leads me to the room before closing the door and grabbing the tv remote. He turns the tv on and goes for his sweatpants, changing then tugging his shirt off. I walk over to the dresser and find a pair of shorts and a crop top. I pull them out and look at Harry.

"Turn away." I say twirling my finger in a circle.

"I'm gonna see it sometime." He smiles then puts his hands over his eyes. As I'm pulling the dress off I hear a whistle behind me, I turn and glare at him.

"No looking!" I say. He recovers his eyes and I pull the shorts up, then pull my bra off and replace it with the crop top. Just as I pulled it over my head I felt a hand wrap slowly around my neck, and heavy breathing in my ear.

"You're teasing me." He whispers and spins me around before pinning me to the wall and kissing me roughly.