Chapter 5

I'm writing this super late :)

Remember !

- Suggestions are super welcome

Love ya always! xxx

——————————————————————

"Our?" I yell. "You think I wanna stay here forever?" I can feel the anger in my body rising.

"Yes our. You will be perfect." He smirks as we walk back towards the house.

"Perfect for what?" I stand in front of him causing him to stop quickly.

"Olivia. You are gonna spend your life... well more so your afterlife with me. Isn't that wonderful?" He asked sarcastically then walked around me to keep moving towards the house. "We can talk more when we get in. For now we have to get in before morning. If someone sees you..."

"Can they even see me? Am I dead? Can you just explain what is going on?" I continue yelling but this time he just ignores me as we near the house. We walk in and he shuts the door and locks it.

"Let's go sit, I'll answer whatever you want." He leads me to the living room. We sit opposite of each other and I just glare at him.

"So? Am I dead? Can anyone see me? ....or hear me? What did you give...."

"Woah slow down sweetheart. One at a time." He laughs then crosses his arms. "Yes you are dead. A ghost. A demon. Whatever you choose you can be. People can see you if you want them to see you. For example, someone walks in right now, they won't see either of us."

"Why?" I quickly question.

"Because you don't know how to show yourself, it takes a good deal of energy." He gets up and walks to the kitchen. "I'll teach you when you are ready." He then grabs a cup and pours more of the juice he had spilled before. I get up and walk over, holding the cup still.

"Figured you'd need help." I half smile then grab myself a cup. "So when will you tell me more about you?" He stopped and looked surprised by that question. He swigged his juice down in one gulp then sat his cup down.

"Names Harry. You know that now. I am a demon, I torture people on purpose." His clear green eyes showed a shimmer of sorrow. "I didn't ask to stay forever either. But guess that's what I get for killing all these people."

"You killed..."

"Yes. Some in their sleep, Some in the daylight, some.... some I killed and got more joy out of it than others." His smile curled to a evil smile, which scared me.

"Why did you do it though?" I ask, pulling out a chair at the dining table. Harry shrugs and grabs a chair as well.

"Tell you the truth. I hated this family that lived here many many many years ago. I'll tell you more of the story when I'm ready." He drinks the juice again, then looks out the window showing they sun rising behind the house.

"I'm getting a little sleepy." I say before standing up to put my cup in the sink. Heading for the steps I feel Harry following me. "I'm not gonna run away." I roll my eyes and turn around.

"I can't be tired too?" He takes my hand and leads me to a bigger room on the main floor. The walls painted a pale yellow and the carpet felt like silk. There was a king sized bed, a tv, and a computer desk with a pile of papers on it. I walk over to the bed and sit. Memory foam. With one kick, both my legs were on the bed. The bed formed to my body, I got under the blanket and laid facing the tv to my right.

"Why were you hiding this?" As I turned to look at him, I noticed he was pulling his shirt off and hopping in the bed.

"I can't let just anyone sleep here." He winked before Getting under the blanket and moved towards the middle of the bed but I stayed put on my side.

"Goodnight." I closed my eyes and fell to sleep.

• • •

I blinked my eyes a few times slowly waking up. I sit up and stretch, then I look over and Harry was gone. I shrug and make my way towards the door. As I pulled it open I could smell coffee, I haven't had coffee since I got here. I round the corner to the kitchen and see a hot cup of coffee next to a note. I get up closer and read it.

I'll be back soon. If anyone comes hide in a corner and make no noise.

Love and for eternity yours, H.

I roll my eyes and Pour creamer and sugar into my coffee, then sip it slowly. I look down at my clothes and realize I haven't changed. I make my way upstairs and open the same closet Harry had opened. I looked around grabbing a short dress and a pair of sandals. I also grab a few outfits and some night clothes to put in the dresser in the room downstairs. As I'm putting the clothes away I hear the door close so I look up and spot Harry with a bag of food.

"Didn't mean to leave you so abruptly. I needed a few things from the store. But it's a far walk so I started early. Did you see the note?"

I nodded and continued putting the clothes away as he walks off to the kitchen to put the stuff away. I finish then step out of the bedroom, then walk to the kitchen. I grab my coffee and start sipping it again.

"Where's that dress from?" Harry asks while putting the food away.

"The closet upstairs. I grabbed a few other things too." I smile and Harry nods.

"What are you hungry for?" Harry grabs bacon and pancake mix.

"Uh I think I'll make myself something later, I'm not really that hungry." I say before going to get more coffee.

"So you do like the coffee? Good." He nods proudly.

"So are we staying here forever?" I ask while pouring the coffee.

"We can't really leave Doll. We died here, we are the towns spirits." He smirks as he mixes the pancake batter.

I would like to go home, but I know I won't get there. Not to mention, my mom will be so frightened if she hears unexplained rummaging. I shrug it off and look out the window.