Chapter 8

I decided to put the tease at the end of the of the last chapter. 😋

Hope y'all didn't mind.

——————————————————————

I wake up early the next morning and look over at Harry and smile. He's still knocked out. I get up and slide my sweatshirt on and make my way to the kitchen.

When I walk in, I notice dishes need to be done. I walk over to the fridge and throw open the doors and pull out the milk. I grab a bowl and cereal and make my way to the table to eat. Just as I sit down I hear the bedroom door open, before Harry peaks around the corner.

"Well good morning sleeping beauty." I chuckle and watch as he moves closer to me.

"Good morning Doll." He kisses my forehead, then walks away to grab his own bowl and spoon.

"Sorry didn't really feel like cooking." I shrugged.

"That's alright." His voice still raspy, he takes his seat.

"You sleep alright?" I ask and he nods as he takes a spoon full of cereal into his mouth. I give a thumbs up.

I look around at all the pictures on the walls. Beautiful photos, smiling kids, beautiful skies. I just wonder how this town became so dull. I finish my cereal and put my bowl in the sink and begin doing the dishes. Harry walks behind me before placing his bowl in the sink, then putting the milk and cereal away.

"I have errands today, I won't be back until late." He says before grabbing his shoes.

"Okay. I'll be here waiting."

"Don't leave. I'm serious. Something bad could happen to you." He places his lips softly on mine before grabbing a coat.

"Ey ey, captain." I giggle and give a small salute before drying my hands. He giggles and walks off to the door. I hear it shut, the silence hits me instantly. I look around wondering what more I could do. I walk upstairs and go to the room on the left. As I walk in I see lots of red, in pictures, the walls, some clothes. This must have been his moms room. I continue to explore the room before seeing a beautiful blue dress, I grab it and hold it up to me. It's elegant, but not that I would ever have anything to wear it for. I put it back and head back downstairs and walk into our bedroom. I shut the door behind me before throwing myself onto the bed, I get under the blankets and before I knew it, I drifted back off to sleep.

~ ~ ~

I see Harry walking through town. He walks into a store, one with rings. He's talking to the sales woman behind the counter before he grabs a large ring. He nods to her and walks out.

~ ~ ~

I wake up shivering, that's when I noticed the window was still open from last night. I shut it and walked out of the bedroom, the sun was setting already. Jeez I slept all day. I went and grabbed chicken from the fridge and decided to make dinner for Harry.

About an hour and a half later, I hear the door shut again and Harry calls out for me.

"In here!" I yell from the kitchen, sliding the chicken, greens and rice onto two plates. As he comes in, I'm putting the plates on the table, then run back to grab our cups.

"You didn't have to do this for me." He smiled and kissed my head. I smile back and gesture to the food.

"Let's eat, I know you are hungry." I poke his stomach. He nods and walks to sit at the table.

"I could get used to this treatment." He smiles at me then winks. "I got you a gift Liv." I looked up fast, remembering my dream, then gulping.

"O..oh? What is it?" I stay cool, waiting for a clue in his eyes.

"Wait until after dinner." He winks again and takes a bite of the food. "This is amazing!"

"Thank you. I was in culinary." I smiled.

"Well it's really good."

After dinner was done, Harry insisted the dishes wait until the next morning. He grabs my hand and pulls me into the living room and has me sit down. He runs off then returns with a big yellow bag

"What is that?" I laugh. He dumps the bag in front of me.

"It's a girl." He says, looking at all the girls clothes.

"What?" I ask confused.

"We have a baby on the way, it's a girl." He sits next to me.

"Where did you go today?" I ask confused about what was going on.

"The hospital, I needed to talk with one of the nurses." He picks up a pretty pink dress.

"What happened?" I ask, scared of his answer.

"Well this little girl, she's not doing too good. So the nurse, not a living nurse, she's dead like us, said the little girl will be ours, if she passes." He Sighs then looks over at me. Sadness fills my heart.

"How old?" I ask, grabbing a onesie.

"2 months." Harry gulps and grabs the onesie from me, then takes my hands. "This happens, but she will have a family. Here." He looks around us. I smile and stand up.

"I wanna decorate the nursery though." I say with excitement. I run upstairs and go to the right and walk down the hall, I open the door to the right. I reveal a big empty room. Harry follows me inside with the clothes back in the bag.

"Tomorrow lets go shopping. We never know when she'll be here." He says opening the closet doors.

"We need a thick carpet in here." I tap my foot on the bare hard floor. He nods and walks over to me.

"We'll talk about it tomorrow. It's late, we should head to bed." He pulls me out of the room and shuts the door. We walk downstairs and into our room. I grab shorts and a tank top and put them on before throwing my hair into a messy bun. I slide in the bed just as Harry does. He pulls me close to him and I drift off to sleep.

———————————————————————

I know it took a while! I'm sorry!!! Chapter 9 coming very soon :)

Also! Please follow Harrys.sidehoee On insta xoxo