Chapter 9

I really hope you guys are liking it so far

Ps! A small R rated part in this chapter

Love you always! xxx
——————————————————————

The next morning I wake up feeling violently ill, I look over and see Harry isn't in bed. I get up and the room starts spinning, that's when I feel the urge to vomit rising. I buckle over, before gagging then running to the bathroom that is attached to the room. I throw up, that's when I hear footsteps running through the house. I feel a cold hand press to my back and rub it gently.

"It's alright love. Just let it out." I hear Harry say attempting to soothe me. I continue throwing up for the next 7 minutes before standing up and walking to the sink to brush my teeth. I hate the taste of vomit. I look at myself in the mirror, for the first time in a few days and notice something is off. I'm getting chubby? I shook off the idea as I finished brushing my teeth. I rinsed my toothbrush and turned to Harry.

"That was horrible." I say before walking back to the bed and sitting. Harry comes to my side and takes my hand.

"I've never seen that before." Harry says shaking his head. "Do you feel better?"

I nod and stand up again. "So how about we get started on that nursery." I exclaim before heading for the door, followed by the steps.

"I already ran out and grabbed a few things. I started getting the room together. I hope you don't mind." As we climb the steps I notice pieces of carpet laying in the hall. I walk in the room and see a light pink carpet laid out and mostly done. I look over at Harry and smile.

"I love it." The plush carpet wraps around my toes.

"I'm glad you do." He kisses my head then goes back to the last edge that needs to be laid down. I look around the room starting to imagine having a baby. At 18, this is wild to me but I can't wait. I look over at Harry and he's sitting there, staring at me.

"What?" I giggle.

"I'm glad I met you." He says and stands up. "I got some other things." He grabs my hand and pulls me to the next room where a crib and a dresser was still in their boxes. "I wanted to wait for you to put them together." I smile and go towards the boxes. I try to pick them up to carry them to the other room but they are very heavy. Harry walks over to help me. "Let me."

"I want the crib up against that wall, and the dresser right here next to the closet." I say then look at Harry for approval.

"Sounds wonderful doll." He nods.

"I also want a rocking chair, some shelves with boxes. A cute little toy box, and maybe a rug just because." I shrug then laugh. I look at Harry and he nods. I walk off to go get dressed, Harry follows closely.

I walk into the room and Harry shuts the door. He walks up behind me and pulls a strand of hair behind my ear before lightly kissing my neck. I bite my bottom lip before turning to him, and crashing our lips together. As they move in sync, I feel the rush. Before I know it I'm on the bed, feeling Harry's hands run down my body. He lifts off my shirt and kisses down my body. I smile watching his every move, that's when he pulls off my pants and kisses my thighs. A small moan escapes my lips. I tug off his shirt as his body realigns with mine. Our lips crash together once again.

• • •

I walk into the bathroom. I turn on the shower before turning to face the mirror. Oh. my. god! I'm speechless and all I can do is scream For Harry to meet me in the bathroom. He runs into the bathroom and looks at me.

"What's wrong doll?" He asks standing against the door frame with a concerned look on his face.

"What's wrong? Do you see my body? I'm covered in hickeys!" I look back at the mirror and he chuckles.

"What? I can't mark what's mine?" He chuckles again. I roll my eyes and step into the shower. The hot water feels good against my cold skin. I wash my body and hair then step out, but my towel is gone.

"Harry!" I yell again. He steps in again, but this time with clothes on. "Where's my towel?" My body is dripping wet, he watches it as he walks passed me.

"I did laundry yesterday, sorry I forgot to put it back." He hands me my towel and licks his lips.

"You're looking at me like I'm fresh meat and you are a lion." I giggle and bend over to dry my hair. I feel Harry's hands grab me, before picking me up. I can't see where we are going, so I start yelling. Just as I start he throws me back onto the bed. I move the towel and see Harry looking at me the same way as before. "We have things to do Harry!" I giggle and roll off the bed and go towards my clothes. I put on my bra then my dress, followed by my underwear. I turn around to Harry pouting. I walk over to him and kiss his cheek. "Later." I walk out of the room to grab my sandals.

"If only you could get pregnant." I hear Harry's voice project behind me. I look behind me.

"Why?" I ask as he walks closer and I watch every step.

"You'd be the cutest pregnant girl ever." He walks to grab his shoes before slipping them on. He grabs my hand and we walk out of the house.

We get to the store and that's when I realize, nobody can see me. I look around at everything, Harry following. This woman approaches Harry.

"Looking for anything in particular?" Her voice is kind, but I notice she's talking to Harry.

"Actually yes! Where exactly is the baby furniture? The wife and I are expecting." He smiles and lifts his finger as if pointing around the store. The woman points to our left and nods.

"Well congratulations! We have a huge selection. Follow me this way." She leads us to the baby furniture. "Just let me know if you need anything else Mr?"

"Styles. You can call me Harry." He sticks his hand out and shakes it firmly.

"Mr. Styles. Just call for me if you need anything." The grip loosens and he nods. She walks off to greet another person walking in the store.

"Man. Why do you get to be seen?" I ask.

"You just disappeared doll. They'll remember. I'm sorry." He rubs my back and he points out a nice rocker. I walk over and sit in it.

"Wife huh?" I giggle and he rolls his eyes.

"Yes. Wife. What else am I supposed to call you? My baby momma?" He chuckles and sits in the rocker next to me.

"No. Just thought maybe you'd say girlfriend, or maybe fiancé. Not wife." I rock slowly.

"Well why not wife?" He laughs a little. I shrug.

"I like this one." I say looking over at him. "This also matches well with the other furniture." He nods and walks over to grab a cart before putting the box in the cart. We continue looking around, before finishing our shopping then heading back home. Harry carries all the boxes in and upstairs. I go in the room to change and make my way upstairs. I lay down the tarp we bought and opened the paint and paint brushes. I let myself drift into my thoughts. Before I know it the painting is done and we are sitting in the room, building the furniture.

"I'm gonna go make some snacks." Harry gets up and kisses my head. He walks off for a few minutes and I finish the last drawer for the dresser and stand back and look at it. Harry walks back in with a tray and sits it on the dresser. I grab a mini sandwich and look at him. He smiles at me, before grabbing the cameras, and begins to set them up.

Before we know it, the room is done and we are tired. We agree on cereal for dinner, and eat quickly and head to the room. We lay in the bed and look at each other. I slowly drift off to sleep in his arms.

————————————————————————

I know! This chapter was long lol

Remember follow, Harrys.sidehoee on insta xx