Chapter 3

G'day! I hope you guys are enjoying. I'm trying to make the story slower so I get my point across but maybe I'm going too slow? ❤️

——————————————————————

"So you and your friends thought to come back? Why? Don't you remember what happened last time?" He snapped, images of Tori and all the blood then the fire erupt in my mind. I shake my head hoping for them to go away. I look up to the tall man, trying to read what his next move might be. He turns his head toward the kitchen, "I better not have burned my Meatloaf for this." He turns and walks to the stove, pulling it out and sitting it on the counter. I looked around to think where I could run, but then my phone went off.

- From: Katy
Where are you? We are getting worried.

I sigh and text her back.

- To: Katy
I'm with him. Don't come back I am fine. Stay up though, when I say I need you to open the door.

"Who are you texting?" He yelled, stomping over to me. I snapped my head over to him, wondering how close he got.

"Just letting my friends know I'm okay. You wouldn't want a search party to come would you?" I demanded. He let out an evil laugh, ignoring my question he snatched my phone.

"Him? Damn doll, don't even care to know my name?" He scoffed taking my phone with him.

"Well what is it?" I asked getting impatient. His eyes snapped back to me.

"Now you ask? I can't tell you now, you'll tell on me." He said sarcastically. "Now where were we. Oh right, your name." He pulled the ottoman over and sat on it.

"Why should I even tell you? I don't know who you are, what you might do if you know my name." He didn't like my response. He stood up, glaring at me.

"So you want it the hard way. Was just gonna scare you a little, let you leave but" he shrugs "I don't think so." He grabbed my arm, yanking me around the house towards the stairs. Then marching up them before throwing me into a room. "This is your room now, if you leave I'll find you then kill you." He spat and slammed the door.

I have to get out, there has to be a way. I stood up reaching for the doorknob, as I grabbed it, the man pushed the door open. I backed up, quickly dropping my hand.

"What were you doing?" He asked angrily.

"Uh- I just-" I stuttered, scared what his next move might be.

"Trying to leave? God you can't do anything easy can you?" He stared at me then looking at the other wall, where a dresser sat covered in tools. He grabbed them all, taking them to the room down the hall, coming back with only the screwdriver in hand. "We can't have that." He grabbed the door unscrewing the door hinges, then flipping the door and rescrewing them so the lock was outside. I watched his every move silently. "And the window is off limits too." He screwed in two more screws so the window can't be lifted more than a crack.

"So you are just gonna kidnap me? You know people will realize I'm gone." I say, waiting for his witty answer.

"I'll deal with it then." He looked me up and down. "Black doesn't look good on you doll." He walked off, leaving the door open. I peaked my head out before hearing a lot of movement in the room next to mine.

I crept around the corner, trying to figure out what he was doing. when I turned the corner he was rummaging through a closet, with clothes of every color.

"They were my sisters." He stated without looking at me. Beautiful dresses and skinny jeans hung from hangers, shirts flowed as he pushed through them.

"Where is sh.."

"She's dead." He said before I could finish my sentence. "Matter of fact, I'm the only one left." He turned and threw a light pair of jeans at me, along with a green top. "Change."

I crept back to the room, starting to shut the door, but his hand held it.

"No. I don't trust you. I won't look."

I changed quickly picking my clothes up and folding them. "So why me? Why not Chelsea or Katy?"

He laughed. "You are too cute doll!" His face then went blank. "You are the one who decided to go alone. Not my fault." He shrugged and threw the door all the way open. "See? Much better." He grabbed my arm again pulling me back downstairs.

"So what? I'm on a leash? Can't I just walk around the house?" I said with a bitter tone.

"I mean you could, but you'll try to leave. But a leash sounds like a good idea!" He looked me up and down.

I rolled my eyes and looked away. I watched as the house began lighting up. That's when I realized, the sun was rising.

"I need to go home." I spat at him.

"This is your home now Olivia. Get over it." He matched my attitude. How'd he know my name?

"My famil.."

"They don't care doll. I can promise that. And your friends? They'll forget you just like they did Tori." He grabbed at a cereal box and set in on the table. "You need to eat."

"I'm not eating anything you give me." I threw back my attitude.

He walked up to me, grabbing my neck, whispering in my ear. "You will eat and do whatever I say. Okay doll?" He let go and I shivered with fear then nodding. I grabbed the cereal and poured it into the bowl, walking to the table to sit and eat. My hands were shaking, I was so scared of this man.

As I eat I hear my phone going off. The man pulled it from his pocket and read the texts.

"Liv we are scared, come home, where are you?, why aren't you answering?" He read in a girly voice. Then his smile deepened. "We are having company." He dropped my phone, grabbing my arm and pulling me upstairs. He pushed me in the room. The shut the door before locking it.

I looked out the window, seeing my friends walk through the gate. I hit the glass hard one time before I was swept away.

"What the fuck do you think you are doing?" He hissed.

That's when we heard the front door open, he looked at me, dragging me to the bed.

"Stay here." He said before leaving again.