Gangters hawks/dabi x chubby wife

You are working the night shift at a diner you worked at and you were the only waitress there, at the time due to being a late hour and not at many customers came in during some times of the night. You are cleaning off a table waiting to be called on by another customer or someone new to walk inside the restaurant. Soon the bell over the door rang and you looked up and saw two faces at you knew well.

Y/n " hey hawks dabi haven't seen the two of you lately"

Dabi " hey little mouse sorry we have been busy with personal business"

Hawks " yeah song bird but we had gotten hungry and we knew a perfect place to get a good meal and have good company"

Y/n " well you boys can sit anywhere you want it a slow night" hawks and Dabi soon walked away, but gave you a smile you knew they were in trouble at times due to their lifestyle. They were not at bad guys and they had become very close friends of yours. They would alway talk with you when they came to see you at the restaurant and have a good meal, and they always order the same thing.

Y/n " here are you guys food and drinks"

Dabi " hey little mouse why don't you join us and have a seat you don't have any customers but the two of us"

Y/n " okay" you sit next to dabi while hawks is sitting across from you.

Hawk " so song bird when are you going to agree to go on a date with us"

Y/n " well I thought me sitting down you with boys and talking have been out dates"

Dabi " oh doll you know what we mean a date with a romantic dinner and we can show you were are better lovers, the all your stupid ex's in many ways then one" everything got silent fast and soon enough you are back standing up, the guys were smirking at you.

Y/n " I have to get back to work now"

Hawks and dabi " sure" you soon went back to work and when your shift was over the guys walked you home, making sure no harm come to you,