Mituysa x chubby reader

It was a late night and you are in your small shape working on a new dress, and you were not able to find the right style. You are sitting on a stool looking at the dress on the rack and you still haven't come up with anything. You soon hear footsteps walking towards you, and you soon looked up and saw your husband Mituysa standing there with a bag filled to takeout and some drinks.

Mituysa " how many times do I have to tell you to not overwork yourself"

Y/n " hey honey"

Mituysa " don't you hey honey me I hate it when you do thing I don't want you to burn yourself out"

Y/n " hey I'm good"

Mituysa " sure you are take a break now"

Y/n " but im almost done I have a few more ...."

Mituysa " sit now I will take away you keys to get into the shop"

Y/n " fine you win" you soon sit down at the table and Mituysa soon placed out the food and drinks, you soon sat down at the table and started eating.

Mituysa " what wrong honey"

Y/n " I have been trying to get the rim of the skirt correct but nothing seems to be working"

Mituysa " hey let me see what I can do for you"

Y/n " okay what do you have in mind my dear husband"

Mituysa " you will see my lovely wife" mituysa had ate one more bite of his food and soon got up from the table and, walked over to the dress. He soon did his taken and the rim of dress was amazing you soon walked over to him and hugged him.

Mituysa " oh so I only get a kiss nothing else"

Y/n " awww fine" you soon kissed mituysa on the lips and he soon kissed you back, the two of you smiled at each.

Y/n " you are a great husband and coworker"

Mituysa " well o do have to show my talent when it comes to make my wife happy"

Y/n " now come on let get back to eating dinner before we get distracted by something else, and then the food get cold like last time"

Mituysa " lead the way my lady"