Male winx club x chubby witch fairy x specalist

You are a witch fairy and you and finally alfea which has always been a male school of males with fairy powers, you were going to be the first female attending the school. She knew wouldn't be welcome at much at the school due to her being a witch fairy, not at many people trust fairies who were half witch and fairy they thought they practice in dark magic and were evil.

Ms faragonda " welcome y/n we have been waiting for your arrival"

Y/n " hello ms faragonda it good to see you again"

Ms faragonda " I and the teachers had a meeting about ......":

Y/n " uproar of letting a witch fairy attend a school with some of the most powerful fairies and royal princes .... I know I been told"

Ms faragonda " child forget what they have to say I think you will do well here, now let me show you to your dorm room" you follow faragonda carrying your bag the rest of your stuff had arrived by magic so you didn't have that much work to do, you soon arrived on this floor after walking for while.

Ms faragonda " this is your floor you have your own dorm due to you being the only girl on campus, and you are not the only one on this floor there is another suite room here as well, you might be the boys who live there soon"

Y/n " yes ms faragonda" ms faragond soon gave your the dorm toon key and soon left you alone to get settled into your new room, you were not a big fan or bright colors so in snap of your fingers you soon changed up some of the colors into something else.

Y/n " that more of my style" you soon started unpacking your personal stuff you soon came cross a family portrait, your mother was a witch but you had been told your father is fairy and also a prince. You knew there was sometime of relationships between your mother and mysterious father, but when you asked your mother about it she told you little about him. No one in your family spoke of your father and you never asked them more questions about him, because it always will start something between your family members and the witch elders.

Y/n " I will do my best to honor you mother" after everything was unpacked you were soon called to Faragonda office you entered to her office to be faced with a group of boys.

Ms faragond " hello y/n you are finally here I will like you to meet the boys I was talking, to you about early today"

Y/n " hello" the guys just looked at you and didn't say anything.

???? " hey I'm Florence"

Y/n " hey"

Florence " these are my friends and suite mates"

Max " hey I saw some of you records and you have a great taste in music"

Y/n " oh thank you"

Bloo " sorry about him we were helping moving your things into your dorm and we dropped one of the boxes, and we saw some of your music records"

Y/n " it okay I had a feeling something might of gone wrong"

Ash " so you are a witch fairy at most be cool"

Stello " we hope you don't mind staying a floor with all boys"

Y/n " I'm okay with it and I hope you guys are fine sharing a room with a witch like me"

Tench " technology by information you don't fit the horrible judgement of others place on you"

Ash " excuse our friend here he not the best of his people stills" all of you dismissed and you were back at your dorm when there was knock at the door.

Y/n " the door is open" soon enough the boys came walking in but they had some new guys with them.

Bloo" hey y/n we wanted you to meet our other friends who attend red fountain"

Y/n " hello"

Brandon " hey I'm Brandon"

Sky " I'm sky and these are Timmy, helia, and nex and riven we have been told a lot about your from bloo"

Y/n " well it nice to meet you all" all the guys had a few questions to ask you and you answered them during at night a friendship had started, this friendship will start it own adventure over time with you and the guys. You didn't hit it off with the guys named riven but you didn't seem to care at much, because he gave you some weird vibes.

Hey if you all want this to become a book please comment below and I will see what I can do, for all of you.