Tadashi x chubby reader

It had been months  since the explosion at the technology schools both of your friends hiro and tadashi were hurt in the blast, when they ran back into the building yo helps save lives. They had both gotten hurt lucky for hiro he didn't hurt at much, only a broken arm and some burns but Tadashi was badly burned from the fire leaving scars at will stay for life.

Y/n " Hey guys I brought you some food and some drinks"

Hiro " hey you are the best"

Y/n " any time buddy of yes and your aunt will be home late tonight she had to go attend a town meeting about what happened here"

Tadashi " hey it great you are here"

Y/n " hey someone had to come see if the two of you were still okay in her after being stuck in the lab for weeks on end"

Hiro and Tadashi " no we haven't"

Y/n " it this four Monday of this month you two"

Tadashi " thanks for staying around y/n ... you and the gang have been a lot of help"

Y/n " hey the two of you are my best friends and the gang and I were not going to leave you all alone here, we are going to find a way to save lives in future with the help of baymax and many other"

Hiro " yeah"

Y/n " here is baymax anyways"

Tadashi " oh he is going threw so more ways of getting us out of this laboratory"

Y/n " oh so the program worked"

Hiro " wait you were behind this"

Y/n " yes I care for all of you but you guys need to make sure to get out of here once a while"

Tadashi " you are a very smart girl but how did you get baymax to go with you"

Y/n " it Heath and wellness check" Tadashi and hiro smiled at you and you soon started placing the food and drinks our of the bag. Soon enough the guys started eating the food you had brought them and drinking the drinks as well, you were helping them out with some new projects.

Hiro " hey we are out of chips and some drinks... you know me and baymax will go get some more" hiro soon ram out of lab with baymax making you laugh with Tadashi.

Y/n " what is your brother up to Tadashi"

Tadashi " oh nothing .... hey y/n I was wondering if you want to go to movies festival thing with me as a date, the gang will be there if needed"

Y/n " wait do you mean a date between me and you or groups hangout"

Tadashi " I mean a date date if you are okay with that"

Y/n " I will love too" Tadashi smiled at you he was happy you said yes to his answer but you soon were shocked when you heard a loud yes coming from the ball away you soon open the door to see, hiro and the gang standing there with smiles on their faces acting like nothing happened.